• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMaulester

Ted Fahey (11)
You can add in Marshall Le Maitre (2024 Shore 1st XV captain)
Only time will tell if he can overtake the Wallaby legend Phil Waugh, who's currently in his position on the list. Phil has the advantage by being in the GPS 1sts for 3 years and Australian Schoolboys for 2, however considering this list is based primarily off post-school success, we will wait and see if he can overtake Waugh by what his rugby career entails post school.

ILoveRugbyBricks

Bob McCowan (2)
Is there any other boys from gps 15's this year that could potentially get a run in the 1's or 2's next year?
Tobias Gandy. Joeys 15A No.12 for 2024. He is an absolute weapon on and off the ball. He is an threat in both league and union with a bright future ahead of him. I believe that is Footy IQ is through the roof and is good enough to take on the seniors in the 2nd XV in 2025. He may have had a tough awakening last Saturday against view but it will definitely be for the best and I have a feeling he will be a deciding factor in whether Joeys can lift the shield in years to come.

Is there any other boys from gps 15's this year that could potentially get a run in the 1's or 2's next year?
Lachlan McDonald prop Joeys. Seems to be getting snubbed from representative sides due to politics and what not. but heres the info he's a ball playing prop, animal on both ends and can play a whole game. With his offloading game, ball playing and dominant defence he could definitely make a push for 1s or 2s in 2025, Joeys really have a talent on their hands, definitely one to watch

Crashy

Colin Windon (37)
100%. He featured in the 2nds for a few trial matches earlier this year but spent most his time in the 4th XV. Damaging ball runner who loves a good 'show and go'. He was stuck behind the likes of Le Maitre and Baxter this year, but next year is his!

I’d have to agree with you here. His eyes for the line mentality and tenacious line out jumping could be exactly what shore needs to keep the quality of line outs up next year. A real potential for that second row position
Jeez Bulldozer, its like you know the bloke. If his old man can stick him with a cattle prod before each game, we could witness something special.

Springbokbreaker

Frank Row (1)
Lachlan McDonald prop Joeys. Seems to be getting snubbed from representative sides due to politics and what not. but heres the info he's a ball playing prop, animal on both ends and can play a whole game. With his offloading game, ball playing and dominant defence he could definitely make a push for 1s or 2s in 2025, Joeys really have a talent on their hands, definitely one to watch
Mate his performance on the weekend was outstanding possibly 1 and 2 prospect for next year. Especially with that try saver on nico rosser assisted by the courageous halfback

runtheballup

Frank Row (1)
This kid is 16s, however he is someone truly worth looking out for next year. Pat Smith (Joeys). A true game controlling 10 whose game has gone somewhat under the radar. Very promising young flyhalf. I have seen him play numerous times and I'm 95% sure he got a run in the opens this past preseason. Watch for him next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.