• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudderless

Phil Hardcastle (33)
They make too many unforced errors, have poor discipline and to round it out make poor decisions when they have the ball. Their brand of football is dated. What elite rugby team these days does not execute 1 box kick all game?? Their kicking generally was not up to it and finally when Kings had 1 player advantage they were good enough to take full advantage of it. Kings ripped the paper off the cracks. Joeys have a week to save their season. But on current form against Shore you wouldn't put much money on them.
Kings (positioned last on the ladder) beating Joeys (positioned first) at Hunters Hill…...WOW

2 wins against the Cerise and Blue this season.

The Grail

Larry Dwyer (12)
Kings (positioned last on the ladder) beating Joeys (positioned first) at Hunters Hill…...WOW

2 wins against the Cerise and Blue this season.

Big win for Kings Rudderless and 2 out of 2 against Joeys is great going. View beat them 2 for 2 last year, but can only go one each way if all goes well for the Royal blue in the final match.

Backintheolddays

Billy Sheehan (19)
Kings were dominant today across the park. Last week awful, this week awesome.
Defense in the midfield channel absolutely belted any straight ball carriers.
A lot of soft early penalties (eg two for not rolling away when clearly pinned) gave Joeys the momentum.
Managed two YC well.
When penalties dropped and Joeys RC, Kings ran amok and could have scored a couple more.

Where's the beef

Chris McKivat (8)
I have to say it. Joeys is unlikely to win another game this year. After 10minutes, you could feel the trouble brewing. Joeys were flat in the forwards very very flat. Kings made a mess of the breakdown, Joeys had no continuity, little fast ball. Each time Kings were in Joeys 22, they came away with points. The only things worse was the cheering. No point starting to cheer when the game is gone. 1 out of 10. Very hard times ahead at shore and view me thinks. I hope I am proven wrong, but, the scoreline was reflective of the game not just after the red. People need to remember the red was with about 20 to go, Kings had had two yellows by then.

FastNFurious

Alfred Walker (16)
A pretty sad day for Joeys 1’s. The Captain played his heart out but the rest of the forwards were very passive. Then the 7 had a brain snap and a few fired up but mostly the rest just stood by and waited to win. Then they didn’t. The coaching of the 1st is very tired, predictable and I’d suggest not very capable of motivating the troops.

The Chairman

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Round 8 now. Race is heating up.
1722674679672.png

Status
Not open for further replies.