• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

anothernudge

Herbert Moran (7)
Clearly missed? The ref and his touchy seemed very much on the spot, doubt he missed anything. None the less, well done to Scots, they are greatly improved upon compared to round 1.
I think the winner was really in one of those held up's. I'm convinced Elliot Rainford got his down.

TriggerBall

Herbert Moran (7)
He was a standout in a relatively average Kings side. He was nifty around the ruck and good in support which led to him snatching a try. Him and Fenwicke pretty much were the only things getting them moving on offense, and I would say he definitely outplayed and outkicked Binnie.
Appreciate your response, @The Chairman - there are some excellent 9s running around this year.
Look forward to seeing him up against Gus Grover in a couple of weeks

The Mauling Monster

Bob McCowan (2)
This season really should be one for the ages. The Joeys and Shore game in a couple weeks will be incredible, the decider I feel. However, Scots could be a dark horse to come in late and rip it out of the palms of these two. Excited for next year too, some great year 11 talent in a lot of teams, especially view and kings. Anyone see Brody Folkes' take yesterday? Thought I was looking at Michael Jordan dunking on Tall Mitt for a second. :eek: Let me know your take for the prem this and next season.

Mauling Monster,
signing out.

Caesar

Stan Wickham (3)
My great grandson and I were watching the rugby sevens and he was telling me that he had a rugby sevens boy in his year at (SJC) Ben Dowling who is competing in the Olympics and he wanted me to see if theres any former gps players representing any countries.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Caesar

Chief chop tackle

Frank Row (1)
Heinz Lemoto, we all know how much of a standout player he is at Scots, has shown great promise with his full throttle running and staunch defence. I believe if he refines his rucking skills and increases his involvement, he could become a crucial asset in securing possession and scoring opportunities for his team, potentially leading them to greater success.

Thoughts Boys?

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
My great grandson and I were watching the rugby sevens and he was telling me that he had a rugby sevens boy in his year at (SJC) Ben Dowling who is competing in the Olympics and he wanted me to see if theres any former gps players representing any countries.

Anyone have any ideas?

-Caesar
Henry Hutchison view, Nathan Lawson Newington, Henry Paterson Waverley, James Turner Newington just to name a few in the aus 7s

rugby-OG

Stan Wickham (3)

Anyone have any ideas?

-Caesar
one of the star players of Australia's sevens Paris Olympic campaign was Henry Hutchison (OR15 or OR14) from Riverview.

Flat out

Peter Burge (5)

Anyone have any ideas?

-Caesar

Joeys have 2x players in the Rugby 7s + one of the rugby coaches, and 3x in the rowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.