• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
Comp Round 7 stats are here.
1722075966928.png

Big shake-up from last week.

Backintheolddays

Watty Friend (18)
Was tough to watch Kings get rolled by Shore today. Agree score probably not indicative but at same time Shore never looked like losing. The Shore big three of 7, 10, and 15 hit their straps and Kings couldn’t go with them.
Was a very unKings like showing from the sky blues, huge error rate in drop balls and turnovers. Very leaky defence on the inside channel coughed up lots of ground and several tries.
Still had plenty of ball which often went across the width of the pitch with little to no forward progress.
Kings continued to look their best when going route one but confidence may have been down with the absence of some big names and they opted to go wide which is not their strength.
the X factor of Le maître, Bass and Call was the difference.
Good luck to the Shoremen for the rest of the season, deserved winners today and certainly have outperformed my expectations.
interesting to see how Kings responds to their worst performance of the season coming up against a Joeys looking to hold onto their premiership lead.

FastNFurious

Bill Watson (15)
Joeys were poor today, hot and cold at best. Defended like champions in the first stanza. A lack of discipline in the second half by a certain few players in the forwards was extremely expensive. The Scots 15 did very well, popping up at 10 regularly and sparking opportunities for the talented backline. I thought the Scots 8 was great, his battle against the Joeys 7 was epic. I’m sure we will see them continue that in the other code next year.