• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Soaring Eagle

Allen Oxlade (6)
@Joker
My old name was Footylegend2 and has been changed to Wavesfooty2

tips are
CAS 1st +3
GPS 2nd +5
The lone CAS tipper. Good luck my friend.

4kwl7f.jpg

Last edited:
After watching State of Origin last night and watching the likes of Cameron Murray, Angus Crichton, and previously Joseph Sua'ali'i, it got me thinking. Who in this current GPS comp is a league player, and likely to make a code switch after school?
I'm not sure of many, but I know that Lemoto (S) and McGrath (I) both have dabbled in a bit of "second-tier rugby". Although league is clearly not as good as our beloved Union, it still has some validity.
Any predictions or comments about anyone else??

Footy head

Sydney Middleton (9)
After watching State of Origin last night and watching the likes of Cameron Murray, Angus Crichton, and previously Joseph Sua'ali'i, it got me thinking. Who in this current GPS comp is a league player, and likely to make a code switch after school?
I'm not sure of many, but I know that Lemoto (S) and McGrath (I) both have dabbled in a bit of "second-tier rugby". Although league is clearly not as good as our beloved Union, it still has some validity.
Any predictions or comments about anyone else??
Makasini (N) and Rodwell (N)
both play league at a high level

-Footyhead