• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

walk on 123

Bob McCowan (2)
ladder as of now!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.37.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.37.05 PM.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 190

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
I understand the rules and respect them, but let's not go woke and overpolice them. Differing opinions is what sparks debates in our forum. Like this:
I have been thinking since the announcement to the GPS teams, Who is the most impactful player for each team and contributes most to winning? Not necessarily the best player (of course it is most of the time), but someone who when they play well their team doesn't lose.
GPS MVP
Shore: Le Maitre (7) - As he has warmed into the season, so has the Shore team.
Kings: Fanua (8) - Provides an action-driven leadership that inspires an inexperienced King's team. Takes the pressure off an injury-affected backline when he can dent and bend the line, taking 3+ defenders to the ground.
View: Grover (9) - Brilliant kicking game from the base of the ruck and balances an excellent running game when he sees tired forwards.
Newington: Makasini (14/11) - The more he touches the ball, the better chance Newington has at winning a game.
Joeys: Palmisini (15) - quick first step, makes ease of tired forwards and takes advantage of an unorganised kick chase.
Scots: Jay Mckenzie - Electric with ball in hand. Highest scoring player in the GPS for a reason. Being able to unlock him in the second half of the season will be important for a lacklustre Scots outfit.

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
Best of luck to all boys participating tomorrow and Friday (regardless of which School Assoc your representing).

14 games of rugby being played at Joeys just on the Thursday. Expect to see Gen Blue and Shute Shield club selectors eyeing over the talent pool.

Going to be a big day for the catering staff ...14 teams plus parents and supporters

Top of 17 deg with only a 5% chance of rain.

Last edited:

bigbaldpauline

Frank Row (1)
good luck to the gps teams this week.

On the topic of the kings injurys both sawyer and oxneham will be back from what ive heard where do they both play. Sawyer is exceptional talent who i dont think has found or reached his full potnetial yet and is he a 10 or 15

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I understand the rules and respect them, but let's not go woke and overpolice them. Differing opinions is what sparks debates in our forum. Like this:
I have been thinking since the announcement to the GPS teams, Who is the most impactful player for each team and contributes most to winning? Not necessarily the best player (of course it is most of the time), but someone who when they play well their team doesn't lose.
Differing opinions is not 2 idiots seeing who can out-retard the other with puerile gibberish.
It's not "woke" for us to delete defamatory, idiotic and low-brow rubbish.
If people keep it sensible and courteous, we would need to intervene less.
You have no idea how close this thread and all schoolboy rugby forums are to being nuked. For good.

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Thanks Cyclopath. I hope going forward there will be an improved effort. You and I both know this happens every year with students wanting to spread some gibberish. I can only think of 2004 when I originally joined (different name) the debate did not have to endure this. At times I slipped up, I admit it, but all I want to see a happy balance of older hands (few and far between) and new students who offer plenty. There are many students this year who are superb. It is just the usual shitstorm we endure which sees our little place shut down. I am standing by ready to go to unleash the hammerman.

3edaf67003aaa84158cd67a58884edd1.jpg

Last edited: