• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonomousEmu

Bob McCowan (2)
CAS 1sts
NameSchoolPosition
Nick HillBarker College1
Max MeagherTrinity Grammar School2
Keegan DalyBarker College3
Taj SmithBarker College4
James FineganWaverley College5
Heath TurnerKnox Grammar School6
Oliver AboudWaverley College7
TJ TalailevaBarker College8
Hugo SchneiderWaverley College9
Harrison DeneBarker College10
Reilly CaswellKnox Grammar School11
Troy PateaWaverley College12
Riley EvansWaverley College13
Max RoachKnox Grammar School14
Charlie PoyntonBarker College15
CAS 2nds
NameSchoolPosition
Harper StrachanKnox Grammar School1
Seb GyngellKnox Grammar School2
William LloydKnox Grammar School3
Ollie SlingoSt Aloysius College4
Nathaniel ThomasBarker College5
Thomas HaslamKnox Grammar School6
James NesterWaverley College7
Cameron MacKenzieCranbrook School8
Jeremy RathBarker College9
Tye JecksKnox Grammar School10
Henry ColvinKnox Grammar School11
Finn WakeSt Aloysius College12
Lance TovioCranbrook School13
Brock PrideauxTrinity Grammar School14
Josh BarrWaverley College15
Marcus MastroTrinity Grammar School16
Matthew HarrisonBarker College17
Luka PonsonbySt Aloysius College18
Oliver RyanKnox Grammar School19
Joseph HarkinSt Aloysius College20
Patrick ThomsonTrinity Grammar School21
Kahu CapperWaverley College22
Alexander WardBarker College23
Surprised to see Marcus Mastro on the bench for the second team

The_Lock

Frank Nicholson (4)
As far as I believe they will be playing tomorrow, both the 1s and 2s against CAS. Wishing them the best of luck.

Finalised GPS Teams-Thursday. Friday
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.10.50 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.09 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.35 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.53 pm.jpg

Footy head

Ward Prentice (10)
Last year S.Martin (N) was in one of the GPS teams even though he played 2XV for most of the year. Any players like that this year?

-Footyhead

Caesar

Stan Wickham (3)
Folkes is an exceptional talent with his ball playing skills and speed, and whilst i wish to play the ball and not the player i truely believe that if he is able to put on some size he could truely become one of the best, let alone the best winger in the GPS next year.

-Caesar

Will Ryen

Frank Row (1)
Something I found quite interesting was Clatworthy's selection in the 1XV. He only plays half a game for Newington each week...yet he has been picked...I fear that the politics...
Now listen the term 'Politics' should not be used on the forum but I do agree with some of the selection errors. Though now it is up to the players to prove the selectors are right. I suggest that the players missing out on selection in the top teams will now be motivated to replace those above them.

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
I understand the rules and respect them, but let's not go woke and overpolice them. Differing opinions is what sparks debates in our forum. Like this:
I have been thinking since the announcement to the GPS teams, Who is the most impactful player for each team and contributes most to winning? Not necessarily the best player (of course it is most of the time), but someone who when they play well their team doesn't lose.
GPS MVP
Shore: Le Maitre (7) - As he has warmed into the season, so has the Shore team.
Kings: Fanua (8) - Provides an action-driven leadership that inspires an inexperienced King's team. Takes the pressure off an injury-affected backline when he can dent and bend the line, taking 3+ defenders to the ground.
View: Grover (9) - Brilliant kicking game from the base of the ruck and balances an excellent running game when he sees tired forwards.
Newington: Makasini (14/11) - The more he touches the ball, the better chance Newington has at winning a game.
Joeys: Palmisini (15) - quick first step, makes ease of tired forwards and takes advantage of an unorganised kick chase.
Scots: Jay Mckenzie - Electric with ball in hand. Highest scoring player in the GPS for a reason. Being able to unlock him in the second half of the season will be important for a lacklustre Scots outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.