• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
I will correct later today. Spending the day resting after a big funeral yesterday of a dear friend who’s son I taught. Lovely as well was to see some of his classmates from 23 years ago there. The best thing I got from Scots was the friendship I have with these great blokes. Mind you 200k comes close.
Sounds like it has been a big year for you Joker, cheers for keeping the forum lively with your witty banter on top of everything that has been going on in your life. All the members and community are behind you mate. It seems we have journeyed through what I'm dubbing the 'G&G R Civil War' and moving forward into a calmer period.

walk on 123

Bob McCowan (2)
Whilst I remeber watching angus put on a masterclass againt kings couple weeks ago, I cant recall seing him in the lower age groups. Is he new?

-Caesar
yeah watched his try first hand that front row along with him and the team were stunning against kings.
best of luck for the rest of the season.
-Jim

AnonomousEmu

Bob McCowan (2)
CAS 1sts
NameSchoolPosition
Nick HillBarker College1
Max MeagherTrinity Grammar School2
Keegan DalyBarker College3
Taj SmithBarker College4
James FineganWaverley College5
Heath TurnerKnox Grammar School6
Oliver AboudWaverley College7
TJ TalailevaBarker College8
Hugo SchneiderWaverley College9
Harrison DeneBarker College10
Reilly CaswellKnox Grammar School11
Troy PateaWaverley College12
Riley EvansWaverley College13
Max RoachKnox Grammar School14
Charlie PoyntonBarker College15
CAS 2nds
NameSchoolPosition
Harper StrachanKnox Grammar School1
Seb GyngellKnox Grammar School2
William LloydKnox Grammar School3
Ollie SlingoSt Aloysius College4
Nathaniel ThomasBarker College5
Thomas HaslamKnox Grammar School6
James NesterWaverley College7
Cameron MacKenzieCranbrook School8
Jeremy RathBarker College9
Tye JecksKnox Grammar School10
Henry ColvinKnox Grammar School11
Finn WakeSt Aloysius College12
Lance TovioCranbrook School13
Brock PrideauxTrinity Grammar School14
Josh BarrWaverley College15
Marcus MastroTrinity Grammar School16
Matthew HarrisonBarker College17
Luka PonsonbySt Aloysius College18
Oliver RyanKnox Grammar School19
Joseph HarkinSt Aloysius College20
Patrick ThomsonTrinity Grammar School21
Kahu CapperWaverley College22
Alexander WardBarker College23
Surprised to see Marcus Mastro on the bench for the second team

Finalised GPS Teams-Thursday. Friday
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.10.50 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.09 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.35 pm.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 2.11.53 pm.jpg

Caesar

Frank Row (1)
Folkes is an exceptional talent with his ball playing skills and speed, and whilst i wish to play the ball and not the player i truely believe that if he is able to put on some size he could truely become one of the best, let alone the best winger in the GPS next year.

-Caesar

Will Ryen

Frank Row (1)
Something I found quite interesting was Clatworthy's selection in the 1XV. He only plays half a game for Newington each week, barely noticable and yet he has been picked. I am not trying to have a dig at him personally but rather at GPS selection as a whole considering the Nwwington coaches are in charge. I fear that the politics within GPS rugby is quite strong and needs to be fixed. I would have personally put Osborne(I) in there.

Yours in Speculation
The Lock
Now listen the term 'Politics' should not be used on the forum but I do agree with some of the selection errors. Though now it is up to the players to prove the selectors are right. I suggest that the players missing out on selection in the top teams will now be motivated to replace those above them.

- Will Ryen