• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
24B08FF8-D9DD-49D0-84F5-71C573F88729.png

Do me a favour and get them in

8F9DA334-A64F-4BB2-BD06-3AE6C8532BD7.png

RiverviewRugby

Frank Row (1)
Joker can we get some clarity on the GPS Blue and White games please.
Appears that GPS Blue playing Country Juniors GPS White playing CCC.
Any correction needed to the above schedule?
Thursday:
Combined Catholic Colleges vs GPS Blue
Combined High Schools vs GPS White

Friday:
Combined Catholic Colleges vs GPS White
Country Juniors vs GPS Blue

BananaMan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Joker can we get some clarity on the GPS Blue and White games please.
Appears that GPS Blue playing Country Juniors GPS White playing CCC.
Any correction needed to the above schedule?
I've been trying to alert Joker since Monday but I just don't think he's caught on yet (I know he's got other things on his mind and is unwell). The following has not changed since the team selections came out on Sat night which I believe is still correct (I'm assuming Joker's posted schedule is just an incorrect copy & paste from another year perhaps ???):

Fri GPS Games
15:15 GPS White v CCC
16:30 Country Juniors v GPS Blue
17:45 CAS 2 v GPS 2
19:00 GPS 1 v CAS 1

Last edited:

ItsNotPink

Darby Loudon (17)
I'm not sure what the problem is with schoolboys posting in a schoolboy rugby thread. You toolies should probably let it go.
Sully, I respect that you are a Staff Member, but it is pretty disrespectful for you to call non-schoolboy members of this forum "toolies" like we are crashing in on a school event (like Schoolies). And I think you have missed the point completely. Nobody objects to schoolboy comments on this forum. It's the deliberate trashing of the forum by schoolboys and others for their own amusement that is so counter-productive and the reason why Lindommer had to recently remove 60 posts.

I am a GPS old boy and former rugby player, My son is a GPS old boy and former rugby player. Many of the people on this forum have students at these schools so that have an ongoing interest in the sport and the schools. There is a reason why over 10,000 people go to see some GPS games. It's the quality of the rugby and their connection to the schools. Not everybody in the broader community agrees or even understands this. But the people on this forum certainly do. Thanks

Darth Maul

Bob McCowan (2)
Hi All, with the games being run at Joeys tomorrow, is it open to the public like a normal GPS round and will the boys from joeys be taken out of class to watch the game.

InsiderScoop

Ward Prentice (10)
Good that the boys get to play 3 games this year in the Reps.
Does anyone know if the Aus Rugby championships will include those Tahs and Reds academy players?
Would be interesting to see the NSW schoolboys sides if it does include the academy players as players like Greer, Graham, Clatworthy, B Warner and Callaghan should be picked above others who may be in the academy.

Mule

Chris McKivat (8)
Good that the boys get to play 3 games this year in the Reps.
Does anyone know if the Aus Rugby championships will include those Tahs and Reds academy players?
Would be interesting to see the NSW schoolboys sides if it does include the academy players as players like Greer, Graham, Clatworthy, B Warner and Callaghan should be picked above others who may be in the academy.
ASRU Champs next week won't feature the players picked by the various States for their Super Academies

Srgnt Short Ball

Herbert Moran (7)
Sully, I respect that you are a Staff Member, but it is pretty disrespectful for you to call non-schoolboy members of this forum "toolies" like we are crashing in on a school event (like Schoolies). And I think you have missed the point completely. Nobody objects to schoolboy comments on this forum. It's the deliberate trashing of the forum by schoolboys and others for their own amusement that is so counter-productive and the reason why Lindommer had to recently remove 60 posts.

I am a GPS old boy and former rugby player, My son is a GPS old boy and former rugby player. Many of the people on this forum have students at these schools so that have an ongoing interest in the sport and the schools. There is a reason why over 10,000 people go to see some GPS games. It's the quality of the rugby and their connection to the schools. Not everybody in the broader community agrees or even understands this. But the people on this forum certainly do. Thanks
a message to all schoolboys:
you are welcome on this forum, we enjoy the inside scoops you provide and many of you have as keen an insight into a game of rugby as myself and any other older member of the forum.
what we don't welcome is you diluting the forum and creating excess work for moderators by slandering schoolboys when talking about these young boys personally and inappropriately.

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
I've been trying to alert Joker since Monday but I just don't think he's caught on yet (I know he's got other things on his mind and is unwell). The following has not changed since the team selections came out on Sat night which I believe is still correct (I'm assuming Joker's posted schedule is just an incorrect copy & paste from another year perhaps ???):

Fri GPS Games
15:15 GPS White v CCC
16:30 Country Juniors v GPS Blue
17:45 CAS 2 v GPS 2
19:00 GPS 1 v CAS 1
Cut and paste the error and Private Message him using the envelope icon at the top.

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
Does anyone have insights on the CAS teams? Best players and positions to look for when the two teams play against each other on Friday night? They always seem to have a few eye-catching leagueyes.

Srgnt Short Ball

Herbert Moran (7)
Does anyone have insights on the CAS teams? Best players and positions to look for when the two teams play against each other on Friday night? They always seem to have a few eye-catching leagueyes.
CAS 1sts
NameSchoolPosition
Nick HillBarker College1
Max MeagherTrinity Grammar School2
Keegan DalyBarker College3
Taj SmithBarker College4
James FineganWaverley College5
Heath TurnerKnox Grammar School6
Oliver AboudWaverley College7
TJ TalailevaBarker College8
Hugo SchneiderWaverley College9
Harrison DeneBarker College10