• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

InsiderScoop

Ward Prentice (10)
Issac fonoua won’t be participating in GPS side from what I’ve been told due to injury.

quite amazing really how the Gen blue starting 18s lock who’s school season has depended on him was left out…. Guess it shows the seriousness of GPS selections and how off the mark they may be.
Guess it shows the seriousness of the GenBlue selectors if theres players better than him in the comp... Take the tints off.

FastNFurious

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Issac fonoua won’t be participating in GPS side from what I’ve been told due to injury.

quite amazing really how the Gen blue starting 18s lock who’s school season has depended on him was left out…. Guess it shows the seriousness of GPS selections and how off the mark they may be.
If Issac isn’t participating due to injury why are you having a crack at selectors ?

Rudderless

Vay Wilson (31)
Any other games on? GPS Blue/White play as well I recall.
Joker
I posted last night all the Open trial games and times between School Associations for this coming Thursday and Friday as well as the draw for the u16 Champs to be played on the Sat and Sun.
Page 318
6343 & 6344

Last edited:

Syd

Allen Oxlade (6)
here we go... As an old boy of St. Ignatius College, even I can admit that Le Maitre is a great option for captain. It was always, in my eyes, between himself, Greer and Brial. Try not to water down the achievements of schoolboys just because a selection has hurt your own schools ego.
I’ve always respected St ingnatius ability to respect the achievements of others. True character. Well done, others should follow.

Backintheolddays

Watty Friend (18)
Well played by Scots today, deserved winners. Kings started at a million miles an hour and looked great with an early try. From there the game evened out with Kings probably shading the first half while going to oranges at 7-10.
Whatever cool aid the Scots boys had at HT did the trick. Kings forwards have been fantastic all season and not outpointed. Not so today. Scots forwards dominated the second half and only the resolute Kings defence kept them out.
Mackenzie got two length of the field tries in each half to be the difference. Scots backs still not on song but easily on top of their counterparts who found edge defence challenges similar to New and little penetration.
Joeys now have a two game lead on the field with four to go so they have one hand on the premiership.
A much improved performance from Scots today but in a very even comp don’t see either of these teams challenging for the top spot but still capable of getting more wins before season end.

The Cleaner

Sydney Middleton (9)
Well played by Scots today, deserved winners. Kings started at a million miles an hour and looked great with an early try. From there the game evened out with Kings probably shading the first half while going to oranges at 7-10.
Whatever cool aid the Scots boys had at HT did the trick. Kings forwards have been fantastic all season and not outpointed. Not so today. Scots forwards dominated the second half and only the resolute Kings defence kept them out.
Mackenzie got two length of the field tries in each half to be the difference. Scots backs still not on song but easily on top of their counterparts who found edge defence challenges similar to New and little penetration.
Joeys now have a two game lead on the field with four to go so they have one hand on the premiership.
A much improved performance from Scots today but in a very even comp don’t see either of these teams challenging for the top spot but still capable of getting more wins before season end.
Kings forwards over worked all season. Their back line? No comment. I don't want to get banned. I cannot banter respectfully about TKS backline performance today. Those forwards CARRY the team. And no I am not related to Lavercombe.