• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

FastNFurious

Jimmy Flynn (14)
1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Osborne (I)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Fonua (K)
7. Logan (J)
8. Taumoepeau (J)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Tombs (J)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Jaques (S)

HM:
4/5. Graham - The second row could go any way with quite a few talents there
7. Lemaitre - Logan has been in great form but could go either way
12. Gough, Fenwicke, Humphries - Battle for the twelve jersey is tight but Conick has the goal kicking aspect
Fowler will be 10, form full back is Palmi and Osbourne won’t be 3. Also, 0 chance Conick is picked at 12.

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Osborne (I)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Fonua (K)
7. Logan (J)
8. Taumoepeau (J)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Tombs (J)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Jaques (S)

HM:
4/5. Graham - The second row could go any way with quite a few talents there
7. Lemaitre - Logan has been in great form but could go either way
12. Gough, Fenwicke, Humphries - Battle for the twelve jersey is tight but Conick has the goal kicking aspect
Close. I would go.

1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Harvison (E)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Logan (J)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Fonua (K)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Jacques (S)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Callaghan (E)

HM:
Bassingthwaighte (E), Graham (I), Le Maitre (E), Tombs (J), Fenwicke (K), Baxter (E), Taumopeau (J)

FastNFurious

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Close. I would go.

1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Harvison (E)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Logan (J)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Fonua (K)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Jacques (S)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Callaghan (E)

HM:
Bassingthwaighte (E), Graham (I), Le Maitre (E), Tombs (J), Fenwicke (K), Baxter (E), Taumopeau (J)
2 will be Ghattas, did Warner play today?

The Front Rower

Ward Prentice (10)
Let’s talk the Dark Empire. Preseason favorites with many. What is causing this talent packed armada to stutter and splutter as they have. Scots supporters, what gives? Please do not single out players by name. Example. The 10 will need to look to adding a better kicking game to his direction.

View attachment 19231
Unfortunately the Scots rugby program is a complete car crash which is in life support being driven by an L player. Unfortunately Joker in the past 2 seasons it got a lot worse. I think you just need to have a massive clean out of management start from scratch. Bring a DOR in who has been successful in running a grade or colts program. So many fundamental not being addressed

The Front Rower

Ward Prentice (10)
I’m so disappointed for the boys. Individually a fantastically talented age group of whom we are family friends of several.
This really brings into question the overall program, the Opens coaches, and the selections.
Still six games to go so I hope they turn it around.
Spot on selections. Lack of coaching overall across TSC rugby program. Poor leadership. Also the 1sts missed Leo Jacques he adds so much spark

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
Close. I would go.

1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Harvison (E)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Logan (J)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Fonua (K)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Jacques (S)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Callaghan (E)

HM:
Is it valid to say that if players like Large (S) or Cleverly (N) came back to AAGPS footy mid-season, that some of these players above could loose their spots?

- Cheeky

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
Is it valid to say that if players like Large (S) or Cleverly (N) came back to AAGPS footy mid-season, that some of these players above could loose their spots?

- Cheeky
There is no denying Cleverly’s class, but I cant see him getting in there. The back row is so competitive. Logan, Dempsey and Fonua are arguably the 3 form players in the comp right now (Rodwell would be in the mix too). We will see when he returns but its tight.

Rudderless

Bill McLean (32)
A final shoutout to any GPS boys (from u12 to u18) who have been chosen thru their local rugby club to represent their zone/region in this weekend’s NSW Junior State Champs at various locations.

Tournaments start this Saturday with semi’s and finals on Monday.

Click on the program here.

Live on

1717672724690.png

Last edited:

runningrugbyrules

Larry Dwyer (12)
Bro went back to a post from 7 months ago, shore living rent free in this blokes head
Clock was paused at view with 30 seconds left for 10 minutes while shore lead and the game ends as soon as view score?
I need to add “the clock was paused” to my flowchart , thank you thesolicitor

Attachments

• 47DBA86D-0670-44E8-B2CF-109C38908D2B.jpeg
    47DBA86D-0670-44E8-B2CF-109C38908D2B.jpeg
    736.4 KB · Views: 84

Glory to the wyvern

Frank Nicholson (4)
Close. I would go.

1. Lavercombe (K)
2. Warner (E)
3. Harvison (E)
4. Greer (J)
5. Brial (S)
6. Logan (J)
7. Dempsey (I)
8. Fonua (K)
9. Grover (I)
10. Rodwell (N)
11. Makasini (N)
12. Conick (E)
13. Jacques (S)
14. Hartman (I)
15. Callaghan (E)

HM:

Graham (I)? Taggart (J)? Gough (J)?

I am glad you have some New boys there, and no disrespect but have you done the proper schoolboy rugby analysis?

Wyvern

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
Graham (I)? Taggart (J)? Gough (J)?

I am glad you have some New boys there, and no disrespect but have you done the proper schoolboy rugby analysis?

Wyvern
Graham is class but Brial and is the only reason Scots are somewhat competitive and Greer is pure class. Gough was close, but Conicks play and Goal kicking has been unmatched. Taggart is a tough out, hes probably next in.