• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
Big news for the Joeys rugby community. Young gun Abe Race is returning from injury after a horrible dislocation of his knee at the Swans Academy. Race is truly an all rounder excelling in not only Rugby but also Aussie Rules. His training in opens was suspended due to his knee injury but now he is back better than ever.

-Prince

gus titler

Stan Wickham (3)
Big news for the Joeys rugby community. Young gun Abe Race is returning from injury after a horrible dislocation of his knee at the Swans Academy. Race is truly an all rounder excelling in not only Rugby but also Aussie Rules. His training in opens was suspended due to his knee injury but now he is back better than ever.

-Prince
this young towering, powerful figure will be a great inclusion to that 16a's team as they are coming up against ferocious teams such as Riverview and newington who are looking to kill joeys. I hope this young man regains his spot he had in opens, for the foreseeable future does anyone know when Abes return date is?
- gus

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
TSC is awaiting their star player Oni Large their 12. He will really make a difference on the footy field and hopefully put Scots in the right direction. Any ideas what Scots will do with Lemoto? Personally, I think they will need the best of both worlds.

-Prince

The Prince

Frank Nicholson (4)
this young towering, powerful figure will be a great inclusion to that 16a's team as they are coming up against ferocious teams such as Riverview and newington who are looking to kill joeys. I hope this young man regains his spot he had in opens, for the foreseeable future does anyone know when Abes return date is?
- gus
I believe its next term.

-Prince

Jockey181

Banned
Takes me two days, but I fall asleep a lot know.
I once fell asleep at the rugby after watching shore get demolished every game. The one game that woke me up was when shore nearly beat trinity away in 2018. Good times that was. My son has left the school now and is in uni playing for Syd Uni. Anyone have a guess who it is? Love a little tricky game me self

Jockey181

Banned
View vs Kings @ Dagobah Swamp ( all in joking manor, and in some star wars terms again, this is my final prediction of all the GPS games this Thursday)

I HAVE PREDICTED ALL THURSDAY GAMES NOW GOOD LUCK TO ALL....

Battle of the Blue Droids

Rugby in the Dagobah Swamp: Even a Wookiee would hesitate to traverse this muddy hellhole. Hilarious subheadings and predictions for this intergalactic sporting event!

The Dagobah Ruck

The View and the Kings will battle it out in this muddiest of all ponds. Scrum time, folks!

Grover’s Heroics from the Sideline vs. Fonua’s Forceful Fonua

Can Grover, the old fly-half with the kicking consistency of a guided proton torpedo, sink a game winning drop goal from the sideline again this week? Or will Fonua, powering through the Kings’ would-be tacklers like a rampaging Sith Lord, force his way to a victory scoring a try?

The Force is with… Someone?

The crowd will be hungry like ravenous rancors. Will Grover use the Jedi mind trick to skilfully and cleverly lead the View to a win? Or will Fonua use the brute force of the dark side, slicing through would-be tacklers like stormtroopers on a lightsaber spree?

Prediction:

I’m going to go with the View in this heavyweight rugby battle. Grover remains ice cool even in the hottest of exchanges and the side as a whole appears very tactically astute, which should see them home in this contest. But of course, that’s rugby in a nutshell – unpredictable at the best of times, and any old Ewok could cause an upset!

View by 2 Chewbacca Chips,

Your in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
I could check the ai percentage again, but again am i just wasting my time. I know you think it's funny to do this @wisemaan, but i take it as a insult more than it being funny anymore. For all the inidividuals such as the @Joker or the @Ballscollector who put effort into this. Please write it for the sanity of a old human being.
Your truly ( this is no ai for your dawadan information) Jockey defense

Jockey181

Banned
anyone have any future wallaby predictions from players who play 1st and 2nds at the moment?
I heard of a boy called VP SHWEET ( Hugh Reardon) . He is currently in the 2's at shore, in line to make his 1s debut in the following weeks. He currently goes to shore full time and Broderick Illawarra part time. He is a hard working gentlemen who displays fine matters weather this on or off. Can't wait to see him make his 1's debut weather this is tomorrow or in years to come

CheekyHooker

Chris McKivat (8)
View vs Kings @ Dagobah Swamp ( all in joking manor, and in some star wars terms again, this is my final prediction of all the GPS games this Thursday)

I HAVE PREDICTED ALL THURSDAY GAMES NOW GOOD LUCK TO ALL....

Battle of the Blue Droids

Rugby in the Dagobah Swamp: Even a Wookiee would hesitate to traverse this muddy hellhole. Hilarious subheadings and predictions for this intergalactic sporting event!

The Dagobah Ruck

The View and the Kings will battle it out in this muddiest of all ponds. Scrum time, folks!

Grover’s Heroics from the Sideline vs. Fonua’s Forceful Fonua

Can Grover, the old fly-half with the kicking consistency of a guided proton torpedo, sink a game winning drop goal from the sideline again this week? Or will Fonua, powering through the Kings’ would-be tacklers like a rampaging Sith Lord, force his way to a victory scoring a try?

The Force is with… Someone?

The crowd will be hungry like ravenous rancors. Will Grover use the Jedi mind trick to skilfully and cleverly lead the View to a win? Or will Fonua use the brute force of the dark side, slicing through would-be tacklers like stormtroopers on a lightsaber spree?

Prediction:

I’m going to go with the View in this heavyweight rugby battle. Grover remains ice cool even in the hottest of exchanges and the side as a whole appears very tactically astute, which should see them home in this contest. But of course, that’s rugby in a nutshell – unpredictable at the best of times, and any old Ewok could cause an upset!

View by 2 Chewbacca Chips,

Your in sporting reason, A sane observer

-wisemaan
Afternoon Wisemaan,

Lovely to see that this is your own writing, I love to seeing your genuine footy passion in this forum and I look forward to more x

- Cheeky

Screen Shot 2024-06-05 at 1.56.33 pm.png

wisemaan

Banned
I could check the ai percentage again, but again am i just wasting my time. I know you think it's funny to do this @wisemaan, but i take it as a insult more than it being funny anymore. For all the inidividuals such as the @Joker or the @Ballscollector who put effort into this. Please write it for the sanity of a old human being.
Your truly ( this is no ai for your dawadan information) Jockey defense
1717559920756.png

Just my writing this time, a funny pre-view for Thursdays games sorry for confusion

-wisemaan