• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hey there.
We are half way there. Well done to those who have got them in.

1717496447488.png

A thank you to those who have sent me PM's of late expressing their support. This is a real labour of love. I look forward to the day when I hand over the job to someone else who has the time.

Thanks everyone

tenor.gif

rugbybeeeee

Frank Row (1)
view v kings will be a great game with young grover up against kai wilsion the under dog however seems to be playing quite well for Kings after being moved up due to injure

Ben saweyer is a massive loss for Kings this yr. hope his recovery is going. any prediction where he will end up in the following years. has great potential.
I believe this will be a good contest, but you can't look past young Grover leading the View Boys around the park like he has been. He has been the form 9 of the competition thus far I believe. Sawyer is another injury and a huge loss for the Kings side.

Watching the replay one boy from Kings seemed to stand out, does anyone know the name of the redhead in the 13 Jersey? He played a terrific game but have not seemed to see him before. Is there any information about the 13 that started the season, I'm guessing he is injured but curious to see what happened.

- The Bee

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
@Joker will you be at the famous Joeys main to watch them take on the boys from north Sydney this Thursday?
No. It is hard for me to get out these days. God I wish I was there! I look forward to the Shore games each year and the lads who show how lunatic they can be. I was baited by them at the Northbridge Centre bus stop once. Didn't blink. I even heard them say, "maybe that's not him?"

FYI. My best man was a Shore Old Boy (83) who I met on a rugby pitch in the mighty 12As match. (Shore won) I even met Jika Travers who just loved nothing more than hosting Joeys lads. He just "got it". It was an honour to spend some time with him. Best wishes to all.

The Cleaner

Sydney Middleton (9)
I believe this will be a good contest, but you can't look past young Grover leading the View Boys around the park like he has been. He has been the form 9 of the competition thus far I believe. Sawyer is another injury and a huge loss for the Kings side.

Watching the replay one boy from Kings seemed to stand out, does anyone know the name of the redhead in the 13 Jersey? He played a terrific game but have not seemed to see him before. Is there any information about the 13 that started the season, I'm guessing he is injured but curious to see what happened.

- The Bee
Adam Stewart was the 13 for TKS last week. He moved from TKS 2nd XV to 1st ( Naito is injured) Stewart was phenomenal last weekend

The Chairman

Cyril Towers (30)
No. It is hard for me to get out these days. God I wish I was there! I look forward to the Shore games each year and the lads who show how lunatic they can be. I was baited by them at the Northbridge Centre bus stop once. Didn't blink. I even heard them say, "maybe that's not him?"

FYI. My best man was a Shore Old Boy (83) who I met on a rugby pitch in the mighty 12As match. (Shore won) I even met Jika Travers who just loved nothing more than hosting Joeys lads. He just "got it". It was an honour to spend some time with him. Best wishes to all.
I don’t herald from Shore, but I have relatives that do. We discuss the well-spirited battle between St Joseph’s and the Shoremen all the time. One of my favourite games to watch. Nothing pleases a Shore boy then beating Joeys in the rugby. Nothing pleases a Joeys boy than beating Shore in the rowing. Its very rare twice happen in the same year, but its looking ominous this year...

Dribble aside its a fascinating and well-spirited game. Looking forward to it.

Bobcat54

Allen Oxlade (6)
Riverview have a highlights channel on YouTube. There is also an AAGPS Sport Instagram page.
Is anyone aware if the leaderboards they post for the 1st XV are accurate? I did some tallying and it just didn't seem to add up to what they had posted... I may be wrong.

- Bobcat

gus titler

Stan Wickham (3)
I was at kings on Saturday before the rain came tumbling down, I was fortunate to watch the joeys 6ths go against the kings 6ths, a couple names to remember from this game, certainly ones that are looking to be stars of the opens campaign in the near future, the kings no. 8, a tough player with a traditional framework causing havoc on the joeys defence line, looked like he led that team with grit and passion. The joeys Flyhallf maks (unknown last name) , led the game with determination and a great sense of where the field was and where the points would lie. Definitely some names to remember for the near future from this game.

sincerely,
Gus Titler