• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookie21

Jimmy Flynn (14)
So, does that mean...

If shore beats scots, they have it themselves
If riverview beats joeys they have it to themselves
if joeys beat view and scots beat shore joeys and shore joint premiers..

Even as an old Joeboy, not shore I can go for Scots next week.....
Correct. Go View!!!! (if Shore lose to Scots)

Rudderless

Phil Hardcastle (33)
1st Grade Ladder (after Round 9)

Shore 12
Joeys 10
Kings 9
Scots 9
Riverview 8
New 6

Round 10 (Sat 17th Aug)

Riverview v Joeys
Scots v Shore
New v Kings

Back in Round 1

Shore won 22-17 against Scots
Joeys won 19-14 against Riverview
New won 34-31 against Kings

Last edited:

rugbyAU

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Shore will have a very hard time at Scots next week. If They win, They absolutely deserve it. I wish them well
Joeys will have a very hard time next week as well. View will take great pleasure in denying Joeys the opportunity to be joint premiers if Scots beat shore.

What an incredible season we have had.
How will Shore have a very hard week next week v Scots

they’ve already secured at least a joint premiership and have been way better than Scot’s this year who had the best team on paper coming into this year but have underperformed

Ballscollector

Herbert Moran (7)
Always tricky performing when it seems like there is nothing to play for, saw it with Kings v Scot’s last year. Hopefully the Shore boys win and take our deserved outright prem, but it’s been 18 years can’t complain with joint.

Where's the beef

Chris McKivat (8)

they’ve already secured at least a joint premiership and have been way better than Scot’s this year who had the best team on paper coming into this year but have underperformed
I disagree, Scots at home will be a handful. It only takes a game. I am not dissing shore. I can just see trouble there, just as I saw trouble there for joeys weeks ago. Play scots away is one thing, Playing them at the hill another.

Joker

Staff member
Apologies again.
had myself a visit to RNSH....Maheed great uber driver
home now. doing tips tomorrow
Before I sleep I wish to say...

1723277532443.jpeg

Rookie21

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I disagree, Scots at home will be a handful. It only takes a game. I am not dissing shore. I can just see trouble there, just as I saw trouble there for joeys weeks ago. Play scots away is one thing, Playing them at the hill another.
While I agree it will not be a walkover, I would be keen to hear your insight on why you think this? It seems as though this is just a gut feeling? Shore have beaten Scots at Bellevue hill recently. Last round of 2022, Daimon Pin nailed a drop goal 40m out on the sideline to win the game for Shore. Marshall Le Maitre was part of that team.

For me, Shore have been far more consistent this year. Scots' results this year seem to depend on if they show up to the game. I believe Shore will win, but I do not expect it to be a walkover.

sandman4j

Frank Row (1)
Beautiful. Hopefully someone got a priceless shot of Callaghan and Bassingthwaighte crowd surfing.

I must say, the Shore staff were a bit of let down and were far too strict on the boys’ chanting. Let the boys play.
I can assure you it didn't stop them. Boys weren't going to be held down at a game like this!

Balmain Subbies

Billy Sheehan (19)
Let's not forget Scots lost of the ball over the line in the last play to win the game in round one, which would of made a different game next week lol but then again if Joker went to Scots...... Anyways it will be a great game and have it on record from the inside that Scots want to spoil the party.

Where's the beef

Chris McKivat (8)
While I agree it will not be a walkover, I would be keen to hear your insight on why you think this? It seems as though this is just a gut feeling? Shore have beaten Scots at Bellevue hill recently. Last round of 2022, Daimon Pin nailed a drop goal 40m out on the sideline to win the game for Shore. Marshall Le Maitre was part of that team.

For me, Shore have been far more consistent this year. Scots' results this year seem to depend on if they show up to the game. I believe Shore will win, but I do not expect it to be a walkover.
Scots have a very talented team. The question is when do they turn up. Thats at the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.