• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
My tips are Joeys to bounce back and play their type of game and down the Kingsmen. Scots have discovered their mental state and I feel will surprise View. Newington at home can be red hot. Shore will hope they are cold.
Big week for Shores outsides backs. Newington look good with ball in hand out wide and have the 10 to make it work.

Over their last 5 matches they are averaging 30.2ppg. Problem is they conceded an average of 29.6ppg..

ManOSteel

Stan Wickham (3)
Big week for Shores outsides backs. Newington look good with ball in hand out wide and have the 10 to make it work.

Over their last 5 matches they are averaging 30.2ppg. Problem is they conceded an average of 29.6ppg..
would you say it's a problem of backs or forwards in defence? Or is it a more general team issue with conceding points.

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
Captain Crash Ball here,
Agreed, although I am associated with Riverview I can't help but give praise to the fabulous play of the St josephs under 16 a's. In their game against Ignatius at Hunters Hill, they showed their strengths and simply diced apart the Riverview defence, their structure and lead-up play were a sight to see.
A team to watch in the years to come
Regards Captain Crash Ball
yeah very gusty win they were done at half time but it seems a problem for Riverview being up at halftime in most of there games and losing it

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
The Newington full back tal mit if he plays his best against shore I have Newington as a underdog with them at home and luca cleverly back in form

Cauliflower Ear

Frank Nicholson (4)
I haven't seem many of their games but losing two games in the last four years is a pretty good record dont you think? not sure what your on about @Cauliflower Ear

-Prince
hahaha... obviously didn't read the entirety of the comment that I posted. I said it was purely speculative and was just poking fun at how the top-of-the-ladder u16s team only had the one boy selected. Stop trying to start silly arguments, read the full comment and move on....

TriggerBall

Herbert Moran (7)
would you say it's a problem of backs or forwards in defence? Or is it a more general team issue with conceding points.
From what I saw on the weekend, the New backs have twice the energy for their attack than they have for their defence. Their forwards were strong and consistent - the backs lacked intent in defence

play out back

Peter Burge (5)
the reason Joeys are in the 16 are winning it is because a lot of the good Kings boys are either in the 1 or second. Kings in that year are capable of winning the prem when they are in year 12

Ethanator

Bob McCowan (2)
Captain Crash Ball here,
Agreed, although I am associated with Riverview I can't help but give praise to the fabulous play of the St josephs under 16 a's. In their game against Ignatius at Hunters Hill, they showed their strengths and simply diced apart the Riverview defence, their structure and lead-up play were a sight to see.
A team to watch in the years to come
Regards Captain Crash Ball
You obviously didn't watch the game. Riverview were in the lead for the whole game, until Joeys scored 2 barg over tries close to the line.

meatpie4678

Bob McCowan (2)
Gus Titler here,
how dare you enter the forum and speak disrespectfully about an u16's team that has only lost two games in 4 years with only one of them being a competition game last year against a super u15 kings team. I have been an immense supporter of this year since they were in the 13's. This team is full of unrecognisable talent, yes they don't have many big names but they are a team full of hard workers who when they come together are hard to split apart and beat (hence their record). Some names missing from the Waratahs team in my opinion is:
1. Henry Troy, winger and full back, 2's (J)
2. Xavier Ryan, halfback (J)
3. Pat Smith, Five Eight (J)
4. Connor Hopkins, Hooker (J)
5. Samuel Jones, Backrow (J)
6. Harry Murdoch, king (E)
7. Aston Mccauley, halfback (augs)
8. MUDGEE MUDCRAB, prop (J)
9. Bryn Whittaker , prop (J)
10. Jack Plamondon, full back winger (I)
11. Samuel King Jorgensen (J)

I want the forums opinion on @Cauliflower Ear comment calling the joeys 16a's a weak team?
Perhaps politics......

Kings Rugby DAD

Bob McCowan (2)
Gus Titler here,
how dare you enter the forum and speak disrespectfully about an u16's team that has only lost two games in 4 years with only one of them being a competition game last year against a super u15 kings team. I have been an immense supporter of this year since they were in the 13's. This team is full of unrecognisable talent, yes they don't have many big names but they are a team full of hard workers who when they come together are hard to split apart and beat (hence their record). Some names missing from the Waratahs team in my opinion is:
1. Henry Troy, winger and full back, 2's (J)
2. Xavier Ryan, halfback (J)
3. Pat Smith, Five Eight (J)
4. Connor Hopkins, Hooker (J)
5. Samuel Jones, Backrow (J)
6. Harry Murdoch, king (E)
7. Aston Mccauley, halfback (augs)
8. MUDGEE MUDCRAB, prop (J)
9. Bryn Whittaker , prop (J)
10. Jack Plamondon, full back winger (I)
11. Samuel King Jorgensen (J)

I want the forums opinion on @Cauliflower Ear comment calling the joeys 16a's a weak team?
Could Agree more, missing key selections of Harry Murdoch and Jack Plamondon is beyond me.

Joker

Staff member
League boys at Kings

C822EAAA-FC18-4F30-92BA-90D2F17676EE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.