• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

MaulMasterMind

Bob McCowan (2)
New to the forum and Green and Gold community as a whole. My anticipation knows no bounds as I delve into the fascinating world within. With a great passion for the AAGPS rugby competition, I'm eagerly ready to share my perspectives and insights. Anticipate a great variety of perspectives from me, especially regarding the emerging talent shaping our nation's future. Hopefully leading is to some international glory like we had back in my days. Can former King's student Joseph Sua'ali'i guide us to that ? Only time will tell.

From the Mind of the MaulMaster.

FastNFurious

Jimmy Flynn (14)
New to the forum and Green and Gold community as a whole. My anticipation knows no bounds as I delve into the fascinating world within. With a great passion for the AAGPS rugby competition, I'm eagerly ready to share my perspectives and insights. Anticipate a great variety of perspectives from me, especially regarding the emerging talent shaping our nation's future. Hopefully leading is to some international glory like we had back in my days. Can former King's student Joseph Sua'ali'i guide us to that ? Only time will tell.

From the Mind of the MaulMaster.
Back in your day? When you were 1?

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
TIPS PLEASE or I will send my daughter round...

1718282423765.png

8tqdd4.jpg

Here for the advice

Stan Wickham (3)
Might be more accurate to say that top-liner Cooper Green returned from injury and Dooley made way. Both performed well and Dooley somewhat unlucky but Green was always going to figure in this campaign.
No….. I heard from one observe joeys has not changed their team……. Change is not to be feared. If coaches are open to change you can come back up if you perform in 2 XV or 3X?

Mosmanwhale

Bob McCowan (2)
Great to hear positive vibes coming from TSC. A slight tweak to the backline will now give them speed, better defense and a kicking game from 10 and 15. Something they haven't had all year. Will be a tough selection meeting when Gow and Jacques are back fit. Not sure who slips back to the 2nd XV?

RushingRob

Ward Prentice (10)
Great to hear positive vibes coming from TSC. A slight tweak to the backline will now give them speed, better defense and a kicking game from 10 and 15. Something they haven't had all year. Will be a tough selection meeting when Gow and Jacques are back fit. Not sure who slips back to the 2nd XV?
I would do this:

10: Will Johnson
11: Aiden Gow
12: Onitoni Large
13: Zac Fittler
14: Jay McKenzie
15: Leo Jaques

Mosmanwhale

Bob McCowan (2)
Could be on for a late-season charge, it would be a miracle if they won it and I don't see it happening, but would definitely silence some of the very vocal scots critics.
the critics,
I would do this:

10: Will Johnson
11: Aiden Gow
12: Onitoni Large
13: Zac Fittler
14: Jay McKenzie
15: Leo Jaques
Unfortunately, Gow and Jaques still injured. If fully fit, that is a class backline.