• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Doing my HSC

Peter Burge (5)
Anyone got the TOTW for round 2?
1. Toby Targett (J)
2. Charlie Ghattas (J)
3. Felix Harvison (E)
4. Finnlay Bartlett (S)
5. Arthur Greer (J)
6. Lucas Arnautovic (J)
7. Henri Dempsey (I)
8. Johannes Logan (J)
9. Angus Grover (I)
10. Rex Bassingthwaite (E)
11. Leo Jacuqes (S)
12. Sam Terry (I)
13. Ethan Tombs (J)
14. Talen Risata (K)
15. Toby Rodwell (N)

RushingRob

Ward Prentice (10)
Hey guys! Just letting everyone know (if they haven't already) JOEYS had a prop play on with a dislocated shoulder!

Anyway, I would put Fittler (right wing) to outside centre, Jaques (outside centre) to fullback, and have McKenzie (fullback) at right wing. This was the backline they had last year when they were in year 11 and they were doing much better than they are now. When Large comes back I would have him at inside centre and put Lemoto (inside centre) in the forwards. The 2XV fullback is Will Johnson and he definitely is deserving of a start in the firsts, maybe you could throw him in at flyhalf and drop Soepono to give him a bit of motivation and see how Will Johnson goes in firsts.
Making the backline look like this:
10: Will Johnson
11: Tom O'Hara
12: Onitoni Large/ Heinz Lemoto
13: Zac Fittler
14: Jay McKenzie
15: Leo Jaques

The Front Rower

Ward Prentice (10)
Hey guys! Just letting everyone know (if they haven't already) JOEYS had a prop play on with a dislocated shoulder!

Anyway, I would put Fittler (right wing) to outside centre, Jaques (outside centre) to fullback, and have McKenzie (fullback) at right wing. This was the backline they had last year when they were in year 11 and they were doing much better than they are now. When Large comes back I would have him at inside centre and put Lemoto (inside centre) in the forwards. The 2XV fullback is Will Johnson and he definitely is deserving of a start in the firsts, maybe you could throw him in at flyhalf and drop Soepono to give him a bit of motivation and see how Will Johnson goes in firsts.
Completely agree the backline is clunky. This weekend is a must win for Scots. Agree with the above big changes/ or play kids in the positions they have played in last season. The backs in their original positions are very good.

9. Max Paterson
10. W. Johnson
11. T. O'Hara
12. Heinz Lamoto
13. Zac Fittler
14. Ja Mckenzie
15. L. Jackques

The Cleaner

Sydney Middleton (9)

Heard when Onitoni returns from injury he will return to #12 and Lemoto will move to flanker not sure whether 6 or 7.

ruckncoke89

Bob McCowan (2)
Riverview should have put another 20 points on Newington as they continued to make mistakes in the Newington 22. although the view boys had a win it almost seemed they were disappointed knowing they had much more to give.

scots will be out to get them this weekend. It could go either way in my opinion.

RNK

Morgan Freeman

Stan Wickham (3)
1. Toby Targett (J)
2. Charlie Ghattas (J)
3. Felix Harvison (E)
4. Finnlay Bartlett (S)
5. Arthur Greer (J)
6. Lucas Arnautovic (J)
7. Henri Dempsey (I)
8. Johannes Logan (J)
9. Angus Grover (I)
10. Rex Bassingthwaite (E)
11. Leo Jacuqes (S)
12. Sam Terry (I)
13. Ethan Tombs (J)
14. Talen Risata (K)
15. Toby Rodwell (N)
Makasini (N) should be knocking on the door.

Rookie21

Larry Dwyer (12)

I agree with this. The backline positioning selections from Scots have had me scratching my head a few times.

saladsdon'twinscrums

Bob McCowan (2)
Match of the round this week?
I must say I do think View vs Scots @ Scots will be a great match. There has been a lot of speculation about View playing away so it will be a game for them to prove they can win away as well as home. Also, View coming into the season were underdogs and have started the season with 2 wins whereas Scots have sum to prove coming into the season as favourites and starting the season poorly. However, I think View will walk away with the chocolates this week with Grover having another big one. View 19-12

SDWS

The Front Rower

Ward Prentice (10)
I must say I do think View vs Scots @ Scots will be a great match. There has been a lot of speculation about View playing away so it will be a game for them to prove they can win away as well as home. Also, View coming into the season were underdogs and have started the season with 2 wins whereas Scots have sum to prove coming into the season as favourites and starting the season poorly. However, I think View will walk away with the chocolates this week with Grover having another big one. View 19-12

SDWS
Its really simple for Scots:

Pick this backline: (Scots wins)

9. Max Paterson
10. W. Johnson
11. T. O'Hara
12. Heinz Lamoto
13. Zac Fittler
14. Ja Mckenzie
15. L. Jackques

Dont pick that backline Riverview wins by ++18 points.