• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Clearly this year's Joeys supporters are nowhere near as tough as the team they support. Do you need a hug and a bowl of warm soup to feel better?
soup? what is this soup you speak of?

giphy.gif

TheSetPiece89

Frank Row (1)
I think the Shore v New game will be the closest of the week. I’m struggling to pick a winner. Obviously New are winless. But have played the two form teams… Whereas Shore have scraped a win against Kings.
I’m can forecast a Wookie ambush of Northbridge. Thoughts?
TSP…

Jockey181

Banned
I seem to hear a lot about Shore 4th XV but not much about any of the other schools 4ths teams. Sounds like Shore have one of the stronger teams and that shows the huge improvement in depth for the school just over the last few years. The future is bright.
They have been impressive. A great backline I can’t see any team beating this monstrosity of a team

ItsNotPink

Darby Loudon (17)
Ha ha, no just laughing at how sensitive you lot are that a few people had to wait lol
I agree Subbies. I have seen lots of 'sportmanship' over the years. Teams left standing on the field while the other team delays their run on. Delays in kicking penalties. Unexpected sprinklers. And my favourite - the very very slow walk back to half way by the team clinging onto the lead after the opposition has scored. Not even to mention song before walk off? Walk off before song? I don't think we should be too precious about this stuff. Every team does it at some time.
INP