• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
Yes, I want the boys to win badly but to be honest I just want them to come out firing, play well for 80 minutes and take one big step forward and show the world we aren't a bunch of posers. Respect is earned - YES - and I want the boys to put on a performance that will put some respect back in the gold jersey.

T

TooEasyWobbles

I'm just looking for a good game tonight. I hope the ABs win, but I hope they do it in style; ie, I hope both teams at least attempt to Try and the game's not decided on penalty kicks.

If you win a game of Union without Trying, you haven't won at all.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I would settle for the Wobbs playing organised, error-free, rugby.

I would like them to play like a team, not a bunch of individuals, I would like ro see them play with passion and intent, and I would like to see them improving gradually, match by match, in all facets of the game. Win, lose, or draw, the result is less important than the performance, to me at least.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
I tend to agree.....but I'd be happy with a win from a lucky last minute try off an AB's mistake too!

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Starting to get pumped for the Bledisloe. Being written off by most might help the Wallabies, didn't hurt the Brums last year.

I think the we will improve on last week, but we'll need a massive effort to get close to the all blacks at home. I think To'omua needs to announce his arrival at international level by welcoming Taylor with a rib tickler. Cruden was one of the few opponent tens to avoid it so Mat will bring itching to unleash.

Wallabies by a couple, or negative 5. Last minute try to steal it.

M

Moono75

Off to the pub to catch the game. Go Wallabies, big improvement required tonight. Smash those Kiwis, its been tooooooo long!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fox commentators are saying stuff like "it will be closer", 'Wallabies by 1".....good God, given how wrong they have been I'd say that's a fair indication we're going to get hammered, or win by 20+! (just joking on the 20+).

In all seriousness I'm hoping like most here that we just put up a good fight & show some improvement. Rome wasn't built in a day & I gave RD heaps of time - so regardless of the result tonight I'll be giving Ewen & the boys the same courtesy (as I did for game 1, TBH I won't really have a solid opinion on Link till after the RWC - that's just how long I'm prepared to give him anyway).

I discovered a mysterious bottle of Bundy 5 (seemingly out of nowhere, I think a mate of mine may have left it here) so I'm one Australian whose already winning tonight.

Go Wallabies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.