• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Melbourne Rebels 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily

Vay Wilson (31)
I cant seem to find anything on the net about Cipriani. The only thing was that an English Second Division Soccer team wanted him after he trained there last year. His personal life is a bit of an issue, he has had some bad news recently. I hope he continues to flourish as he seems like a nice enough bloke. A loveable rogue. I check the Guardian and the Times after every Rebels game and Lipman, Delve and Cipriani aren't getting alot of cover. When you google Delve the majority of the stuff you find relates to his move from Bath to Gloucester. Lipman also primarily appears in old articles about the problems he and 3 others had at Bath.

FiveStarStu

Bill McLean (32)
Just out of interest has Gareth Delve had a bad game for the Rebels yet? He is an absolute machine and seems to have gone from strength to strength since moving to Australia. I think Wales would be very wise to pick him for the World Cup.

He'll win MVP with daylight second. Has been immense this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.