• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Lions Tour 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tranquility

as for NZ playing France it's not really going to have much effect because they are so far apart, unless France manage to get a win which after the 6 nations is highly unlikely.

As others have alluded to, have you learned nothing?

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Played themselves out of a Lions plain ticket last night:

Ashton
Youngs
Farrel

Played into the jersey:
Warburton
Faletau
Wyn Jones
Phillips

Seriously suspect under pressure:
Farrel
Tuilagi - looks great when running from deep but what else can he do?
Robshaw - seemed liked a shoe-in - not so sure now. Still probably the Lions captain because if the Kiwi Gnome chooses a Welshman he won't live it down.

Best 6N test I have watched in years that. Cracker.

I agree on tuilagi good going forward, nothing else, twice he had an overlap and twice he never used it, also farrel down hill fighter, I also must point out Adam Jones destroyed the english scrum.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cam Blades (current Southern Districts head coach) will coach the combined NSW/QLD country team vs the Lions

Todd Louden, Garrick Morgan and Col Jeffs are assistants.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Not yet. I'll relax a bit once they turn up. No idea why I'm anxious about it but for some reason I am! ;-)

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
I got my tickets for the game in newcastle on Wednesday, no other games yet. I am the same as Scoey - for some weird reason worried about them not arriving...

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Any one heard the Radio add for Rebels Sports, join the pride advertising that they have all the Lions gear in stock. Not a mention of Wallabies gear. Don't know if this add is just for Melbourne trying to get all the backpackers in to get jersey's.

Tigger

Peter Burge (5)
Hey Ya'll
Going to the game in Newcastle but also keen to go to the Sydney Test. Yes I know they are sold out and yes I know they are being scalped at a premium but...anyone got any advice or experience in getting some of the bay/gumtree in regards to what to look for and what is a scam? Happy if you want to pm me to avoid making this thread go on a tangent..
Thanks

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Hey Ya'll
Going to the game in Newcastle but also keen to go to the Sydney Test. Yes I know they are sold out and yes I know they are being scalped at a premium but.anyone got any advice or experience in getting some of the bay/gumtree in regards to what to look for and what is a scam? Happy if you want to pm me to avoid making this thread go on a tangent..
Thanks

Sounds obvious, but have you tried Ticketek? A bunch of tickets went on sale about 10 days ago and as far as I know there were tickets still available a couple of days ago. There'll be plenty of tickets going around Sydney in test week, people in my rugby club snapped up as many tickets as they could and will struggle to offload them all. If you do buy a ticket above face value make sure you report the seat number to the ARU after the game, they'll hopefully bar the initial ticket buyer from purchasing tickets again

Tigger

Peter Burge (5)
Checked it out....just seems to be hospitality packages..yep will report the SOBs....if I do end up getting the tickets is there anyway that the ARU/ticketek know they have been scalped and have put a bar on the those seats? Seems unlikely but then I am paranoid in this age of technology and monitoring..

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Its a risk you take but I've never heard of anyone who has had a problem with scalped tickets.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
When the Lions play Queensland I presume Qld wear the red jersey. What is the Lions other strip?

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Eg. The French wore their change strip against New Zealand in the World Cup Final of 2011. Wait a minute.........

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
No team is officially a home or away side in a world cup - as hosts you will be given home status in changing rooms etc but not always.
Eg England playing Australia in Wales rather than their home ground next world cup

JSRF10

Dick Tooth (41)
Eg. The French wore their change strip against New Zealand in the World Cup Final of 2011. Wait a minute...

France were actually the assigned "away" team in the final and could have made BNZ wear white but decided not to piss them off

Status
Not open for further replies.