• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

BoysBeersFOOTY

Frank Row (1)
Pius filling void spots with talent from 2nds and 16As such as Harrison Schuster known as the best sealer in the ISA and a proud member of the advanced sarto centre program, allowing him to be known as the King Of Mobility.

Old Dog

Bob McCowan (2)
Ryan? I could hear the Kinross commentators in their game against stannies and I didn't hear Ryan's last name, but this tall number 4 showed some very solid defence and is a serious threat in the lineouts. Ryan made u16As ISA last year and made a good impact, if Ryan is able to put some size on he will most likely be the captain for Stannies next year and a threat to the ISA.
Ryan Maher, from good stock and will become and excellent 2nd rower.

beerman274

Frank Row (1)
With the strikeforce more likely to be lead by Charlie Woolf who has become quite the veteran of the SPX 1st XV, and the razzle dazzle from Kobi Mendel with his ball running skills like no other centre in the ISA, those two will certainly be role models that the Class of 25/26 will look up to creating a force that could potentially see them beating the recent "heavy-hitters" of Augs and Oakhill, to have a potential look at grabbing their first ISA title for a while. Pius will be no joke next year, with the squad getting gradually better with their program that has been improving heaps over the past year and the results have shown. Serious contenders to contest the top 3 for a spot up the top.

Beerman

The big X

Stan Wickham (3)
No doubt the Pius front row will be the most dominant front row next year as their 2 Props consist of 1 year 10 and 11, and a year 11 hooker

Last edited:

Filthy 5ths

Stan Wickham (3)
some of the Auggies trial games have been released, including a fixture against Riverview, Shore, Trinity and possibly two other teams including Scots. Any further information on this?

BoysBeersFOOTY

Frank Row (1)
would hope you actually knew something about the pius team before posting this, The 2 year 11s both made ISA teams (16s and ISA 1s) and the year 10 also making isa 16s. 16A hooker this year was also ISA 16 1s. Think with this calibre of player they are pretty dominant

TBelly

Frank Row (1)
Hence why I asked what makes them dominant. Thanks for providing some context in the form of their current teams instead of just their year groups.
With some schools (not talking any specific ISA/CAS/GPS as it would change each year) I would disagree with this statement as their 16s teams are not all that strong when they’re best players play up already. It can be quite a hard age group to gauge the success of a future opens team.
It certainly helps them though prepare for what’s to come when these kids are given opportunities to play at a higher level such as NSW Schools and Tahs

TBelly

Frank Row (1)
Bit touchy aren’t you? I’m sure they’re all who you say they are. I don’t need to watch a game to ask for context beyond a year group. Mate.