• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

GrassOnThePitch

Frank Row (1)
Cleary went missing horribly in the big moments I will say, We hope he doesn’t do this for the Schoolboys team in Fiji. Stannies forwards were able to shut him down and chop him all game can’t imagine what some high level schoolboy players could do to the kid. -

Is there any Stannies 2025 1st XV predictions with a captain? I've heard that most of this years team, which was quite successful, was mostly year 12 boys. Looking for confirmation if anyone knows much about rugby out at Bathurst?

RugbyTears

Chris McKivat (8)
Waratahs U16 vs Brumbies U16 on 19th Oct @ Rat Park will be of great interest to that mob at Castle Hill. They have 3 students in the Brumbies' squad, then another 5 in the Waratahs squad.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Waratahs U16 vs Brumbies U16 on 19th Oct @ Rat Park will be of great interest to that mob at Castle Hill. They have 3 students in the Brumbies' squad, then another 5 in the Waratahs squad.
Going to be a bit of a crowd. Two beaches boys in the side as well going to be a great atmosphere.

RahRahRugby2

Frank Row (1)
Personally, although Auggies lose some stars, there is still so much talent there and I believe the contest will come down to Oakhill and Augs, and Augs will take it, we’ve seen it this year, and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I’m excited to see what is brewing for next year but Augs takes it out.

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
2024 has truly been a landmark year for ISA Rugby. The forum has nearly doubled in pages since last year, growing from just 29 pages, and it's been inspiring to see the heightened awareness and support for ISA Rugby.

I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to Choptackle and the 92's Auggies on an outstanding season—an achievement that deserves all the recognition. It’s been a privilege for the rest of us to witness a team with such exceptional talent and resilience.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their time on the forum this year, from the lively banter to the schoolboys and everything in between. I’d also like to express my gratitude to the ISA Forum for welcoming me so warmly this year. It’s been a pleasure to promote not just Oakhill Rugby but ISA Rugby as a whole.

The forum is in excellent hands as we look forward to what promises to be an exciting and highly anticipated 2025 season. And as always, up the Blood & Mustard!

RahRah Out...

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Been great being in the forum this year. Loved the tips each week from you and the detailed analysis you’ve given out at the end of the season. Thanks for the great year and can’t wait till next year. ISA on the rise and up the green and gold!

Link: Oakhill Rugby Annual General Meeting
Join us for the 2024 Oakhill Rugby Committee AGM is on Wednesday 23rd October from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. as we celebrate another successful fundraising year.

The evening will begin with a brief recap of the 2024 rugby season, followed by a call for new volunteers and nominations for committee positions followed by dinner together.

Our committee is made up of dedicated rugby parents and carers who work together to support our teams and make a big impact with many hands.

All welcome. Please RSVP here: https://www.trybooking.com/CUPBH

JackJill

Ward Prentice (10)
ISA has been a good watch this year. Awesome to see steady improvements in the quality of teams and how they are starting to show up against CAS schools and even some GPS. Shows a healthy growth of players which proves theres exciting times ahead. 54 pages as well, almost double last years...

Final 2025 predictions:
1. Blood and mustard
2. Gnarly beaches boys
3. Mount panorama hillmen
4. Chatswood interchange
5. Orange emus
6. Campbelltowns finest
7. El Jannah's top customers

Should be a much more tightly contested year next year. 1 and 2 are interchangeable yet Oakhill has the stronger base. Stannies always strong and Pius seem to have a lot of returning players. Kinross will still have their flanker in Cleary, Gregs might be alright and I can't see Pats improving much after this year.

Cheers to a good season.