• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Was he young for his year at school?. Because if not that would make him to old for both u19 Waratahs this year and u18 rugby Australia last year.
You'd like to hope Rugby AU and the Waratahs know his age, otherwise, I doubt they would have picked him if he was ineligible. So yes he was a year young for his year while at Oakhill

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
E0997460-8ABF-42A6-B577-E23A1CDB97B4.jpeg

Notice there’s a few boys from NSW in the u16 age group that have opted to play for the brumbies after not making the Waratahs. What are your thoughts on this? Personally I think it’s good to see boys making the most of the rep pathways in offer.

I assume it will pretty much be what the 16As are this year as from what I know the 15As currently at Oakhill are not very good.
This is a fair statement. The 15s Oakhill were disappointing this year, with (at least) two boys playing up an age from 14s, as they are in year nine not eight. Apparently their two best 15a players, who drive the team forward, were injured or unavailable for key games.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Halftime at brooky and Auggies have shown up AUG 47-0 SPC. Just domination from the Auggies side and not much from the Pats side.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Auggies crowned ISA premiers after beating SPC 68-7. A dominate display for the lads after an exceptional season. Well done to AUGS.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Absolutely untouchable. One of if not the greatest Schoolboy Rugby side the ISA has ever seen. Congrats to the all-conquering Auggies team, well deserved
Can anyone else remember some dominant ISA teams? Like ones who have beaten the top GPS schools and remained undefeated?

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
Can anyone else remember some dominant ISA teams? Like ones who have beaten the top GPS schools and remained undefeated?
2015-2016 Oakhill with Lachie Anderson, Ryan Papenhuyzen and Harrison Goddard were quite the team. But I don’t think they went undefeated within Australia.

Quite extraordinary to think about the fact Auggies haven’t lost within Australia.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
2015-2016 Oakhill with Lachie Anderson, Ryan Papenhuyzen and Harrison Goddard were quite the team. But I don’t think they went undefeated within Australia.

Quite extraordinary to think about the fact Auggies haven’t lost within Australia.
Yeah definitely a big congrats for the boys down in Brookvale. All A and B teams in each age group getting the premiership. Something special going down there.

ISA

Allen Oxlade (6)
Thanks everyone for a great season. Auggies too good for everyone else this season. Excited too see what the future holds. A bit unfortunate that some of the schoolboys had to ruin the forum a little bit but great display from all teams. And onto the next.

92Eyesupfooty

Herbert Moran (7)
Thanks everyone for a great season. Auggies too good for everyone else this season. Excited too see what the future holds. A bit unfortunate that some of the schoolboys had to ruin the forum a little bit but great display from all teams. And onto the next.
Been a great season and awesome to watch Auggies play at such a high level. Good signs for ISA in the future.

Forwardpack101

Frank Nicholson (4)
Quality season and seen some good games in younger age groups also. Excited to see what seasons trials look like next year with a couple of what are the current big names gone with new ones created. Hopefully in future it can become two round comp less trials. Great season auggies, keen for ISA ‘25