• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Herbert Moran (7)
Best Possible ISA Opens Team

1. Julian Carruthers (OAK)
2. Riley Osbourne (AUG)
3. Lewis Wilson (AUG)
4. Thomas Alloggia (OAK)
5. Aron Brennan (AUG)
6. Ryan Scott (OAK)
7. Charlie Blank (AUG)
8. Luke Muriti (OAK)
9. Sam Blank (AUG)
10. Alex Conti (STP)
11. Mitch Holmes (OAK)
12. Joe Walsh (AUG)
13. Joe Harvey (OAK)
14. Tylan Berryman (AUG)
15. Mitch Woods (STP)

16. Italian Stallion (OAK) (RahRah’s sacred player)

It is quite unfortunate that many of these talented players are not participating, with some unfairly overlooked in the selection process. I firmly believe that this team could have seriously challenged GPS. While the forward pack might face difficulties in patches, they would be strong enough to hold their own for the majority of games and then, establish a foundation for the remarkable star power in the backline.

2DSnichle

Frank Row (1)
Screenshot_20240626_212934_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240626_212941_Drive.jpg

SuperCoach12

Stan Wickham (3)
Do you think Redmond Power was snubbed of ISA 1s SC?

SC
I'm sorry, Supercoach21, but I don't have much information on this player since I've only seen him play once on film and never in person. Additionally, I don't think he participated in the trials so I don't believe he was snubbed.

SC

2DSnichle

Frank Row (1)
I reckon the A team will produce some good scores. All round solid team in every aspect, 90% of the backline are Oakhill boys so that will help a lot with their set piece. Same with the B team, a super strong front row + back row, and a solid backline.