• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

ISA 2024

ISA

Peter Burge (5)
34-19 is a very big score for pius especially against a team who were given decent chances at ISA glory last year. These Pius boys have really proven themselves with that score and a narrow loss to the boys from the northern beaches.

Brumbie run

Bob McCowan (2)
As expected Augs flog Gregs also auggies bringing most of the 2ndxv on while those oakhillans barely beat kinross. @WallabiesTalentScout_23 and I again prove to be correct in our predictions being that auggies will easily account for these oakhillians and are looking at an extra training run come next Saturday.
Thanks BrumRun out.

Green&gold merchant

Frank Row (1)
Auggies beat Greg’s 64-19
Word coming out of the game from the Greg’s boys is that the ref couldn’t have put the game more on a silver platter then what they did for the boys from the northern beaches. Really unfortunate to see the underdog get so many calls go against there way against such a clinical team like Augustine’s.

Brumbie run

Bob McCowan (2)
Word coming out of the game from the Greg’s boys is that the ref couldn’t have put the game more on a silver platter then what they did for the boys from the northern beaches. Really unfortunate to see the underdog get so many calls go against there way against such a clinical team like Augustine’s.
Mate that's pure waffle and taffle, my wallabies scout and I were in attendance of this game and the ref was great for both teams but a big Leaguey influence on the Gregs team showed with terrible union discipline. in addition to this statement a ref can't win a team a game by 70 points. The oakhillians are terrified wallabies talent scout and I will be there next week to watch auggies pull the entirety of the oak hill line to pieces.
Cheers BrumRun out.

RahRahRugby

Sydney Middleton (9)
1st XV - AUG defeat GREG 64-19
Oakhill defeat Gregs by 47, Augustines by 45...

Oakhill got the win in ugly fashion yesterday in cold and wet conditions which made for less than ideal gameplay. Kinross turned up in full force and beat Oakhill out of the blocks in terms of urgency and effort. However, Oakhill's class was just too much for Kinross in the end.

A bunch of ISA Premierships will be up for grabs next weekend - there should be some high-quality games, weather permitting...

meatpie4678

Bob McCowan (2)
Clearly the schoolboys have found the forum..... go back to working on your English assignment!!

Mule

Ward Prentice (10)
U16 Waratahs announced
IMG_2196.jpeg
IMG_2195.jpeg

ISA

Peter Burge (5)
16A's: Oakhill 19-10 Kinross

Do any Auggies supporters know if there injured 2,6,8 are playing this weekend
Art Osbourne (6) has broken his arm and will miss the rest of the season. Riley Osbourne (2) will return from a neck injury sustained in the schools tournament for the ISA team. Noah Rylands (8) not too sure about him but he did play against Pius last tuesday so my guess would have to be yes.

oakmilk

Bob McCowan (2)
Auggies have a young prosepct in josh arundel developing through the ranks nicely. Josh is a huge second rower standing at 6'6 at just 15 and coming off the back of a massive pre-season with augs opens. Scouts say he is potenially the biggest 2nd row they have ever seen. Definately someone to look out for.

OM
looks like my predictions are right, josh arundel has developed into an unstoppable presence, this gen blue selection will furthermore progress the auggies phenom boosting his confidence ahead of the oakhill game. also a special mention to jack kalms, well deserved selection after an outstanding tournament for sydney juniors.

OM

meatpie4678

Bob McCowan (2)
looks like my predictions are right, josh arundel has developed into an unstoppable presence, this gen blue selection will furthermore progress the auggies phenom boosting his confidence ahead of the oakhill game. also a special mention to jack kalms, well deserved selection after an outstanding tournament for sydney juniors.

OM
Well deserved fellas, two prospectious young talents developing nicely through the ranks....

ISA

Peter Burge (5)

OM
Got to see him play earlier this season. He really is a mountain, he makes for a great lineout jumper as well. Very excited to see what he can do this season.

ISA

Peter Burge (5)
Word coming out of St Augustines camp, fullback Tylan Berryman, has sustained a season threatining ACL injury during his gym session this morning for the big game against Oakhill. Suspected to be out for the rest of the season, terrible loss for the saints boys. Max Jordan is expected to get the call up as he is playing superb in the seconds team as fullback.
Can confirm Tylan will be playing this weekend as St augustines rugby released teamlists this afternoon.