• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

How excited are you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
That's more like it. Awesome Gatorade ad! I'm pumped!

(And my pizzas are about 5 minutes away :mckenzie:)

Reido

Sydney Middleton (9)
What's up with the try line bending towards the kid to score the try in the opening ceremony? Have the kiwis started cheating before a whistle has been blown????

J

Jumpers

I am absolutely excited about the WC. The opening ceremony was beamed around the world with a viewing audience of 200 million people and showed wat kiwis can do and boy wat a superb show it was!!! The WC certainly beat out any Olympic opening in recent memory and to add spice the ABs performance win over Tonga was the best yet! Congrats to all those that worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the WC is a Massive success!!!

P

proton

wel thw northern hemisphere teams aint got much so far actually the top guns have been lucky to fire. NZ are worried wepu aint the magic pooh bear they thought he would be and sunny seems to have made a few more quid for taking his shirt off. They havent the speed in the backs nor the experienced depth to match the speed of the wallabies but i said that all along looking forward to the hitout against Italy...maybe they will test their combos with their 4 first fives...u fullas are lucky u have Robbie u watch.

P

proton

Yep u got it and its a cheap charlie china sweat shop shirt they were trying to sell for some ridiculous price its gone back to the makers since SBW got a tear in it. pretty boy backs with gel
Is that huge addidas logo on the AB jersey new?

P

proton

I hope not imagine those forwards for Colllingwood or the Hawks in the second row and the leaguees in the centres ......

B

BRIX

I am absolutely excited about the WC. The opening ceremony was beamed around the world with a viewing audience of 200 million people and showed wat kiwis can do and boy wat a superb show it was!!! The WC certainly beat out any Olympic opening in recent memory and to add spice the ABs performance win over Tonga was the best yet! Congrats to all those that worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the WC is a Massive success!!!

I know it's a little late but I too agree that it was a great spectacle to watch (the opening ceremony). On the other hand I thought the soundtrack was plenty shitty

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
I'm pumped !!! I bought a new jersey during the week, the whole office of 50 odd downed tools on friday to watch the All Blacks Haka and most of the first half v Tonga, the poms almost getting done by the Argies today, the French media pretending to be surprised that Les Bleus almost got embarrassed by the Japanese and I've set the alarm for 6 hours time (5am local time) to watch the Wobs v Italy at a local bar where they will be serving whisky and croissants. I'm pumped !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.