• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

How excited are you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
That would be telling. Typical comment this morning: "No effort shown. No evidence that you've actually done the readings." Was that you?

Anyway, back to the rugby. That Eales fellow - played lock - was good wasn't he?

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
What strikes me most about 'back in the day' was the speed of having a lineout and scrum. Today's mob look like tardy fuckers in comparison.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hardtackle - yeah, I reckon some of it was cause they actually did set a bit faster, and the other part of it was the cropping of the game in certain bits to make it fit in their 1.5 hour slots with ads, etc - and they mostly finished 5+ minutes early too.

Hardtackle

Charlie Fox (21)
I assumed that it was tactics trying to slow it down etc. Surely the slowness to keep the game rolling is affecting how many people watch it? If it is to extend the game, they should make half time go 5 minutes longer to renergize players and spectators drinks. Then all it would take to get the speed back up is a few pennos for intentionally slowing down play as they wander up to a lineout looking very disinterested.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I may have to create some mystery illness for work which doctors can not identify and lasts until the 23rd of October. Suggestions?

Now that Berrick is back to remembering his birthday I think I'll get his neurologist to write me a note for Footballers Projection Migraine - the collective term for the massive headache everyone gets when trying to understand what the f#ck Peter de Villiers just said.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
Just got the filthiest look for informing SHE that I am not going to her daughter's boyfriends basketball final tonight!
All I could think of during THE DEATH STARE was 'at least I will have one game in peace and tranquility' !

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Just got the filthiest look for informing SHE that I am not going to her daughter's boyfriends basketball final tonight!
All I could think of during THE DEATH STARE was 'at least I will have one game in peace and tranquility' !

Just imagine that you were standing opposite the All Blacks facing down their haka.

08umema

You're a brave man. If we never see you post on here again we will inform the authorities.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i got excited way to early this week and now i feel like i peaked at the wrong moment, still, from here i can build to sunday.................just f@#kin hurry up already!

08umema

i got excited way to early this week and now i feel like i peaked at the wrong moment, still, from here i can build to sunday.................just f@#kin hurry up already!

I have been excited since the 3N final. Seems like years! Sunday can't come fast enough

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Its here finally. Its 8h30 in the morning in SA. At work we have a Bok dressed up with prices. Unbelievable everyone is in Bok colours. The laaities at Paarl Gym Prymary will watch the opening ceremony live in their skoolsaal. have a Bok dress up aswell. Pretty sure NZ will make a huge success with this WC. If the rugby spirit is high like it is in Paarl at the moment I am pretty sure it will be no match to the rugby spirit in NZ. Great stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.