• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

G&GR Fantasy Super Rugby 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

hench

Johnnie Wallace (23)
McIntosh, Woodcock
Mealamu
Sharpe, Franco
Vito, Todd, Whitely
Phipps
Beale, Toeava (c), Oliver
Ranger, Gear, Harris

AkRiD

Allen Oxlade (6)
Pretty tempted to bring in Bro Ranger

Yeah definitely had thoughts of it too. With Morty back in the centers, the Rebs may be a bit stronger there and force the Blues to go a bit wider (he however costs too much for me :().

In the end all those injuries left me, like many others I'm sure, to make some changes I didn't want to.

Mackintosh, van Rensburg
Mealamu
Matfield, Sykes
Messam, Kaino, Keegan Daniel
du Preez
O'Connor, Ioane, Beale
Mitchel, Payne (C), Sonny Bill

Unfortunately I still have to keep du Preez and wasn't able to get Toeava in for Beale. Instead I went with Payne for Poki.

Think SBW will still bring in a few points off the bench (here's to hoping). Could be a terrible round coming for me if the cards don't fall right.

Ahhh well, theres always next week!

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Haven't sorted out my trades yet. I'm looking OK so far. I was going to bring in BdP but it will have to wait another week.
Kepu, JC JvR, (Mackintosh)
Robinson (Flynn)
Sharpe, Sykes (Steenkamp)
Lam, Vito, Whiteley (Thomson)
Phipps (Pretorius)
Toeava, Beale, Doppie (Gits)
Fruean, Payne, Treeby (SBW)

Thinking of bringing in bro Ranger for Treeby and maybe Sanchez for Phipps, I have $497 extra to spend.

dudebudstud

Ward Prentice (10)
Not ideal, but injuries, etc forced some changes in my team this round.

Jamie Mackintosh, Sekope Kepu ( Laurie Weeks)
Chilliboy Ralepelle (Bismarck du Plessis )
Nathan Sharpe, Brad Thorn (Bakkies Botha)
Matt Todd, Warren Whiteley, Gareth Delve (Adam Thomson)
Will Genia (Nick Phipps)
Kurtley Beale, Digby Ioane (c), James O' Connor, (Waylon Murray)
Drew Mitchell, Michael Harris, Jarryd Payne (Kade Poki)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Had to use all four transfers and still didn't get what I wanted. I sold SBW for Range instead of selling Poki as I've held Poki since day dot, and would lose a crapload in the sale. John Mitchell could still come along late in the game and name a team without Franco vdM and Whiteley. If I do my intended changes next week then I will have $0k left in the bank on current prices...uh-oh. Not even enough to sell the useless Savea for Piutau.

Here goes my team of crap-o-rama:
JC JvR, Myth, (Big Mac)
Chiliboy, (Battleship)
Franco vdM, Sykes, (Jack)
Whiteley, Alberts, Messam, (Thomson)
Phipps, (Pretorius)
Bieber, Olivier, Ice, (Savea)
Schmoo, Ranger, Payne, (Poki)

Next week it's Olivier for Gits and Ranger for SBW, and $0k to play with. I could always sell Jack for Al Campbell or something I guess to make an extra $20k.

edit: I did also consider Lambie instead of Ranger. I am a bit worried carrying so many Blues outside backs that they may not rip the Rebels a new one and I am screwed.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Kepu, Mackintosh
Mealamu
Campbell, Sharpe
Messam, Vito, Manu
Phipps
Beale, Ice(c), Bieber
Ranger, Mitchell, Freuan

:( The resting of players just destroyed me, not going to have a good week I fear.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Big Mac, JCJvR, [May]
Keven, [Chillyboy]
Horwill, Sharpe, [Steenkamp]
Alberts, Vito, Todd, [Robinson]
Burgess, [Eaton]
Beale, Murray, Toeava, [Giteau]
Payne, Shmoo, Sivi, [Poki]

Still thinking about captin. Considering a cocks on block and making it Sivi

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Along with the usual suspects in my teams, I am hoping for a repeat of the Lions v Chiefs match from last year...so picked Kahui and Mils from Chiefs plus Whitely and Murray as well as JC JdeVR of the Lions, had finally used my wildcard...so added Mathewson of the Blues...rested Beale on bench as I think it will be too tight in the Reds match.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Bloody hell....stuffed up transfers and ended up with SBW still in my team playing....I don't know wtf I was thinking....anyways:

Toby Smith, MacKintosh (Blaauw)
Mealamu (G Robinson)
Matfield, Sykes (Ali Campbell..."Tears from my eyes keep on fallin'")
Whiteley, Vito, Kaino (Thompson)
Pretorius (Phipps)
Doppies, Toeava (C), Beale (Giteau)
SBW (please get 30min of pure awesomeness!!!), Payne, Mitchell (Poki)

Dropped one place last week down to 75....be good to go up a few spots.

Gooch

Fred Wood (13)
Trades made:
JC JvR, Big Mac (Kepu)
Mealamu (Ged)
Sharpie, Sykes (Steenkamp)
Whiteley, Vito, Lam (Thomson)
Ellis (Pretorius)
Ice [c], Doppies, Beale (Gits)
Fruean, Harris, Payne (SBW)

I tried not to analyse match ups and so on this week, we'll see if that's a help or hindrance

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looks like Ice is struggling to rack up a decent total this week for those poor sods like me who have Ice as captain.

AkRiD

Allen Oxlade (6)
Ranger would have been a good pick if I had the cash, but Payne is holding his own, few good runs + offloads and a try assist. Hope he gets a late try. Pretty happy I didn't actually get Toeava now, a stroke of luck with all of this resting of player's forcing me to get Payne instead.

Kaino has looked all right too.

Status
Not open for further replies.