• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Force v Chiefs - Round 8 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Steve Williams (59)
Nice to see Edinburgh's 5th string lock not looking​ out of place in his 63ish minutes.

Two games from two against Australian opposition the Cheifs have got got bogged down in ugly, sloppy rugby. Something there for the rest of the comp to target IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
16-0 Cheifs. force their Try truck trailer Cheifs again with dodgy Ref.Kiwi teams always get them force. Never looked like scoring dragged oppo into bording trudge Force are shit though. Blues would. Of done much better

Sent from Pitcairns using Tappytalk 1.0 Tin Can & Wire

L

Leo86

Brache made too many errors tonight.force still have some way to go to get fans proud of their performance.
Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well i was bloody proud of their efforts tonight.

Crowd was good. Surprisingly from past experiences i thought we would of been over run by black and cow bells but good work by the sea of blue tonight.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The force are the best side against kiwi teams by a mile This year. Really close game. Such a good performance from the force. Wince when has a kiwi team scored one try?

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.