• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Drua v Rebels @ Sunshine Coast Stadium 7.45pm AEDT, Friday 04/03

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
The sideline commentator with the infomercial voice sounds like she's reading straight from a corporate PR pamphlet. Is she even at the ground? No feel.
Could be, given the late relocation. Mostly I think she's probably just leaning back on the media training she absolutely should not have had (most media training is terrible, particularly for emotive contexts like sport).

It's understandable with a new comms team and not much chance to work together, hopefully they'll build in over the season because she's quick and ready with a stat and a story so there's no reason she won't go well with a more natural feel.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
In fairness drua whilst still patchy have been better tonight then probably two previous games. Not sure how much of that is because they look better because they are playing the rebels though.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I do think the Drua look much better with anyone other than Kerr at 10, he's very square peg, round hole in this team.

drewprint

Alan Cameron (40)
Why couldn’t they play advantage there? The Rebels hooker wasn’t tackled properly so looked fine to keep going to me.