• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

DRUA v FORCE, Rnd 5 - Saturday 19 March

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Glad that Wykes can see what Fines was trying to do - but he just threw the ball over the sideline.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Finally some composure at the end - well done force..thought drua better side but force perhaps showing experience to keep in the game

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Team looks slow. Ralston is a non event as a winger. Jeez we played better rugby in the late 2000's when we could string passes together and go the length of the field for a try. We lost more but we played with more excitement.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Team looks slow. Ralston is a non event as a winger. Jeez we played better rugby in the late 2000's when we could string passes together and go the length of the field for a try. We lost more but we played with more excitement.
You lost more? not sure about that.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gripping 2nd half after the pedestrian 1st half.

Force squeak home but were rattled, rudderless and, worst of all, boring.
Yep at least the drua offered some edge, excitement and unpredictability. Glad I went to the game for that reason as at least one team was watchable.

Kevin77

Fred Wood (13)
We are a poor team.
I hate to say it.
Our pack kept us in it last year and is doing nearly as well this year (but probably not as effective).
Our backs are so frustrating and the amount of 'unforced' errors we make are not acceptable.

I understand our limitations but we are playing to a level less than the sum of our parts the last three weeks and I just don't know why.

PS. I hate to talk about referees but Berry...give me a break