• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

DRUA v FORCE, Rnd 5 - Saturday 19 March

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well a little ordinary so far I think. If I was making comparisons with last nights Brumbies/Reds, I would say it like comparing Prem rugby with Subbies! There seems no intensity in the game, and mistakes a plenty without any real pressure causing them.

I hold out hope second half will be a huge improvement.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I don’t know Dan at the ground and thought entertaining and last ten minutes drua electric in attack and sight to see

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Also got to say even with small crowd (assume wet weather kept more drua fans away the start of the match with their war dance and western force facing off on it was kinda cool. Definitely adds some much needed colour to kick off the game and they should do this on the field for every match - home or away.

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Now push on Force and rediscover some exciting rugby.......he says as the Drua just run one in.....damn it

Reactions: TSR

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Force playing very structured rugby - drua playing more balance of unstructured rugby and playing more what is in front of them. Feels force just holding on and struggling to contain them

Equalizer

Trevor Allan (34)
Drua in front. They might really start throwing it around now. Could see a turnover fest or a try fest. Force need a big 25 minutes