• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Drown out the haka: Bledisloe II | Tri Nations finale

What should the AUS crowd sing at the game on Saturday, or indeed in the future?

• Waltzing Matilda

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Aussie Version of OleOleOle

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Come on you gold

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • None of these three, but something else

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • We shouldn't sing at all, be it before after or during the haka

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Vickerman had the last word on the haka I reckon, there was a short shot of him eyeing off the kiwis with a sneer on his face. Great to see the Wallabies just stand there for about 10-20 seconds and stare them down.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Yeah that all blacks chant pissed me off like nothing on earth. At school whenever we outnumber people in a big crowd and they start chanting and we have nothign to chant back in response, because you outnumber them (and it was 70 30 in terms of crowd tonight) you can just raise your hand like a stop sign facing It at them, turn your head away and just yell AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If everyone did that (as happens at school) then It would drown the chant out.

Perhaps a response chant: Aussies (clap clap clap)?

A

Army_Gav

National Anthem was awesome:

[video=youtube;EjxrXOL_SN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjxrXOL_SN8[/video]

We out did the Kiwis at the pub too, which was great.

Dan54

David Wilson (68)
Yeah that all blacks chant pissed me off like nothing on earth. At school whenever we outnumber people in a big crowd and they start chanting and we have nothign to chant back in response, because you outnumber them (and it was 70 30 in terms of crowd tonight) you can just raise your hand like a stop sign facing It at them, turn your head away and just yell AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. If everyone did that (as happens at school) then It would drown the chant out.

Perhaps a response chant: Aussies (clap clap clap)?

lol or if AB supporters are chanting Black Black Black, perhaps reply with Yellow, yellow yellow.

D

daz

lol or if AB supporters are chanting Black Black Black, perhaps reply with Yellow, yellow yellow.

For the love of Eales, how hard is it?

It's GOLD not yellow. Not Green and Yellow, but Green and GOLD.

GOLD. GOLD. GOLD.

Write that out 100 times.

J

Jay

GOLD. GOLD. GOLD.

You can say it as many times as you want, it's not gonna make it true....

U

Utility Back

The kiwis having such good support in brissy is annoying but good on em (in a generation all there kids will be ozzies). But its similar in other countries like England where theres heaps of ozzie expats, thats when the aussie support comes out, you always see at wimbledon or rugby mateches and the Soccer world cup in 06 ozzies getting quite proud and vocal.

U

Utility Back

I may be wrong, but is that the 1st time the blecks have lost a match after performing the kapo o pango?

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
[video=youtube;SpK8-n1ORtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpK8-n1ORtY[/video]

Last night's haka. I wish we saw a bit more of the Wallabies' reaction as the crowd really seemed to like it. It also went pretty damn quiet for a while in the second half of it too. Anyone who was there/somehow have a better video care to tell?

Dan54

David Wilson (68)

GOLD. GOLD. GOLD.

Naa sorry mate it is Yellow lol Actually I just looked at the Anthem pic, the fella holding the flag is wearing gold but the players......

Status
Not open for further replies.