• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Cheetahs v Reds R14

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This tour could be very ugly for the Reds. Got the Stormers next week, let's just say I wouldn't want to facing them off their recent tour.. Should find themselves coming back with 0 points.

Pack getting beaten up big time.

mech4bg

Allen Oxlade (6)
Cheetahs making every touch of the ball count. Reds looking uncharacteristically sloppy with their passes, and falling off a lot of tackles.

I can't see them turning it around atm, but hopefully they'll have a better second half.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Playing very similar styles of footy. Its bloody exciting and entertaining to watch! Grimaced when genia and quade had those hiccups but have been playing strongly since. Same reds story as we have seen alot of this year... Not finishing off their good plays but hopefully second half will be better. I suspect the 40 hour plane flight has taken its toll...

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Cheetahs have played well and have taken their opportunities, Reds have played well, but have not taken theirs. Opportunities that is.

Good defense at the end of the half by reds, tested by the upbeat front 3 and able enablers of Cheetahs.

Reds need to explode for a win from here.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
At HT - the turnovers are killing the Reds. They have more territory and possession and the 2 Cheetahs tries have been long range efforts, with one a charge down.

TSR

Andrew Slack (58)
Reds creating lots of chances. But turnovers killing us. Our breakdown work is very messy and some discipline issues. Still, if we can just finish off one or two of these chances things could change quickly.

We must have the short tags in - lots of guys slipping over.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Damn, that sucks I'm not a fan of the TMO ruling on forward passes they get it wrong too often. Not having a go at the guy, because he's only got 1 minute to rule on it. But this system is not producing great results.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
What pathetic TMOing. That is a complete lack of understanding of physics. When you run forward, the ball is going forward too.... HOPELESS. Killing a brilliant try.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Complete bullshit, it's impossible to throw it forward from that position.

Please explain how that is unintentional Joubert!! He caught the fucking ball and put his hands out.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You can tell this is a complete stitch up from the Rebels game. If I was Ewen I'd take the Reds off the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.