• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Cheetahs v Reds R14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Need the bonus point to go clear of the Chiefs or our poor PD will keep us in 2nd.

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk 2

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
3am, head to head 1.91 each, not even the bookies know whose going to win this one. Anyone else out there conscious and in control of faculties. lewisr, time to put those books done brother.
Go REDs

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Try Chetahs, what a turnaround. Davies try disallowed for obstruction. Cooper missed tackle and then try for Hyenas. Bad luck reds, Stevie Wonder TMO for tonight.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reds dominating territory and possession with nothing to show for it (very Force-like)
Meanwhile Cheetahs looking lethal ball in hand and have 8 points to show for it.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
24 minutes gone, 13-6 to Cheetahs, with Piet van Zyl scoring his second of the match. Conversion to come.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
This will be a good challenge for the Reds. They should win if they keep their composure and clock up the points, I'm sure this will be the message from Link. It's just a few outstanding Cheetahs players keeping them in this.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reds need to start capitalising on their dominance, otherwise it could get ugly once the Cheetahs hold on to the ball and play territory.
18-6 with 33 minutes gone

Status
Not open for further replies.