• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2025

Mule

Ward Prentice (10)
1. Bergstrom (2s)/Patton (16s)/Smith(16s)/Stanley(3s)
2. Kooyman (16s)/Smart (16s)/Whiteman (4s)?
3. Kooyman (16s)/Koterac (2s)/Stanley (3s)
4. Bray (1s)/Middlewick (16s)/Neal (16s)
5. Neal (16s)/Nicholson (2s?)/Ryan (16s)
6. Crino (3s)/Koterac (2s)/Neal (16s)
7. Orr (1s)/Salman (16s)/?
8. Haslam (1s)/Kennon (16s)/?
9. Barr (16s)/Duggan (16s)/Layton (1s)
10. Asscher (16s)/Prykiel (2s)/?
11. Askew (1s)/Gyngell (16s)/?
12. Ilham (2s)/Karberry (16s)/?
13. Baker (16s)/Chan (2s)/?
14. Francis (16s)/Tunks (3s)/?
15. Caswell (1s)/Francis (16s)/Gyngell (16s)
2025 Opens Rugby off season program underway at Knox, by application/invitation only (only a limited numbers doing the program full time as their summer sport choice, some only allowed to do part time and have to do another sport....)

any advances on the above names by position??

Mule

Ward Prentice (10)
Are you questioning his integrity to football?
not questioning a thing in regard to integrity - surprised Bears are handing out a "multi year deal playing SG Ball" prior to a player gaining Harold Matts or highest level (NSW u16s) Union accolades....

Mudgee Mudcrab

Frank Nicholson (4)
1.Waverley
2.St Aloyisious
3.Cranbrook
4.Knox
5.Barker
Will go down to last game between aloys and waverley. Cant Wait! fellas
Cheers Boys
Regards
#BOBTALAU
Is this for the 1st XV. If so very surprising current premiers Barker are listed last as most of their team this year was year 10 and 11. Knox that far down is extremely surprising aswell as many of this years 1st and 2nd XV were players in years 10 and 11. Not too sure if this is a biased post but could I have some backstory behind ranking those teams so low.

Bob_Talau65

Frank Nicholson (4)
Is this for the 1st XV. If so very surprising current premiers Barker are listed last as most of their team this year was year 10 and 11. Knox that far down is extremely surprising aswell as many of this years 1st and 2nd XV were players in years 10 and 11. Not too sure if this is a biased post but could I have some backstory behind ranking those teams so low.
Hey mate,
Thanks for responding
I believe as ive said in the past that Aloys are looking strong next year. A couple of boys that made gen blue in the younger ages r coming up. I dont like barker so that was biased but i do feel knox wont crack the 3. Cranbrook are looking very strong and will compete for the first time in a long time. Waverley looking strong as always
Cheers Boys
Regards
#BOBTALAU

RugbyBot

Allen Oxlade (6)
2025 Opens Rugby off season program underway at Knox, by application/invitation only (only a limited numbers doing the program full time as their summer sport choice, some only allowed to do part time and have to do another sport....)

any advances on the above names by position??
I reckon Taj Little will slot into the 1sts backline somewhere. Gun player.