• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

CAS Rugby 2024

InsideSentHer12

Frank Row (1)
Anyone have a predicted end of season ladder?
G'day Grubblin,

I'm not too sure but will give it a red-hot crack. Here is my opinion which only goes so far:
1. Knox Grammar
2. Barker College
3. Waverley College
4. Cranbrook
5. Trinity
6. St. Aloysius’ College

Yours,
Insider

Touchie123

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone have a predicted end of season ladder?
I'll give it a go darl.

1. Knox
2. WavCol
3. Barker
4. Cranbrook
5. Trinity
6. Aloys

Hope all goes well!

Cheers,
Gerald

P.S. after reffing a game on Saturday I've noticed a lump near my right pectoral muscle. Would this be a rugby injury or should I go get it checked? Would love to know if anyone has medical experience.

InsideSentHer12

Frank Row (1)
I'll give it a go darl.

1. Knox
2. WavCol
3. Barker
4. Cranbrook
5. Trinity
6. Aloys

Hope all goes well!

Cheers,
Gerald

P.S. after reffing a game on Saturday I've notice a lump near my right pectoral muscle. Would this be a rugby injury or should I go get it checked? Would love to know if anyone has medical experience.
G'day Gerald,

I agree with your predictions top 3 are hard to decide really. I think I will have to change my prediction by the end of this weekend. Just letting you know as a mate, you had better get that checked out. Had a lump down near my groin last year and didn't end too well. So get onto it for me mate.

Yours,
Insider

Touchie123

Bob McCowan (2)
G'day Gerald,

I agree with your predictions top 3 are hard to decide really. I think I will have to change my prediction by the end of this weekend. Just letting you know as a mate, you had better get that checked out. Had a lump down near my groin last year and didn't end too well. So get onto it for me mate.

Yours,
Insider
Cheer Insideher!

Will get on to that now!

Cheers,
Gerald

Nick Barry

Frank Row (1)
Waverley vs Cranbrook

Coming off a physically gruelling loss against Knox last weekend, it would be very hard to favour the boy's in white. Who to be quite honest; have been looking disjointed and simply not thirsting for the contact like they have in previous years. Also important to note some fresh faces in the white who may crumble under the pressure of this intense rivalry between these two schools, which should see the Hordern grandstand filled to the brim. I will be there on the weekend, and it is to my dismay that I believe Waverley will secure a comfortable win, score prediction 34-12 Waverley.

Elfster

Alex Ross (28)
I wouldn't be surprised of a shared premiership. Based on preseason results I would favor Barker. And Waverley should be hard to beat as well.
Knox is still appearing to develop.

Injuries could play a big role. And how the sides cope with the holidays.

Greg_Jones

Frank Row (1)
CAS comp games could play havoc with the 3 games in two days too.

So whoever gets through that period without injuries may be the winners.
Agreed,

Will have to hope the highly represented teams like Knox Barker and Aloys won't be hindered too heavily as a result of injuries so they can come into the last 3 rounds unscathed.

Just a thought,
G. Jones

Hector

Peter Burge (5)
With acknowledgements to our GPS colleagues (Joker), should we make an effort to keep track of the scores and the table?

Let me have any results you can get, or correct any you see that you disagree with.

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.26.40 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.32.19 pm.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.26.57 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.26.57 pm.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.26.40 pm.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 2.26.40 pm.png
    178 KB · Views: 49
CAS 1XV PREDICTED:

1. Charles Brabrook (Knox)
2. Harry Tanner (Knox)
3. Diesel Cox (Waves)
4. G.Roper (Aloys)
5. Lachie Warren (Cranbrook)
6. Orlando Crino (Trinity)
7. Jed Mit (Augs)
8. Will Wolfgarten (Joeys)
9. Bernard Lau (Shore)
10. Charlie Kellahan (Knox 5th XV)
11. Juan DeLange (Joeys)
12. Chad Ball (View)
13. Gus Tremain (Stannies)
14. William Firth (TAFE - Brickie)
15. Mitch Woods (Walgett High)

I've seen some great things about number 2 Harry Tanner, been playing terrificly for Knox, aswell as William Firth, absolutely scintilating on the wing for the Brickie's XV.

Again new to the forum so this is an absolute shot in the dark, based off of the games I've seen number 9 is an absolute lock.

Last edited:

Whatsthatcall

Bob McCowan (2)
CAS 1XV PREDICTED:

2. Harry Tanner (Knox)
3. Diesel Cox (Waves)
4. G.Roper (Aloys)
7. Jed Mit (Augs)
8. Beef Turner (Joeys)
9. Bernard Lau (Shore)
11. Juan DeLange (Joeys)
12. Chad Ball (View)

I've seen some great things about number 2 Harry Tanner, been playing terrificly for Knox, aswell as William Firth, absolutely scintilating on the wing for the Brickie's XV.

Again new to the forum so this is an absolute shot in the dark, based off of the games I've seen number 9 is an absolute lock.
If they’re picking on personality and heart Harry Tanner is guaranteed. Great kid.

Last edited:

Fly by Flinn

Frank Row (1)
Does anyone have team lists from Waverley?
1. Jackson Steele
2. Olivia Summers
3. Marcus Rivers
4. Isabella Cruz
5. Ethan Knight
6. Gabriella Blake
7. Ed Lyons
8. Ollie Aboud
9. Hugo Schnider
10. Lily Martinez
11. Nathan Wolfe
12. Ava Sanchez
13. Kahu Capper
14. King Manu
15. Caleb Ramirez

Kind Regards,
Flynn

Waverlian2024

Bob McCowan (2)
CAS 1XV PREDICTED:

2. Harry Tanner (Knox)
3. Diesel Cox (Waves)
4. G.Roper (Aloys)
7. Jed Mit (Augs)
8. Beef Turner (Joeys)
9. Bernard Lau (Shore)
11. Juan DeLange (Joeys)
12. Chad Ball (View)

Hey Salad,

After this predicted team I think you're more of a vegetable. None of these players are in CAS teams. This is why we need to get rid of these schoolboys from the forums. It's infuriating that I have to come on here and read this absolute garbage.

PS: Anyone interested in watching the Cranbrook vs Waverley game with me. I will be there and will be doing a pie review!! So Cranbrook canteen watch out!

Regards,

Muz

Hey Salad,

After this predicted team I think you're more of a vegetable. None of these players are in CAS teams. This is why we need to get rid of these schoolboys from the forums. It's infuriating that I have to come on here and read this absolute garbage.

PS: Anyone interested in watching the Cranbrook vs Waverley game with me. I will be there and will be doing a pie review!! So Cranbrook canteen watch out!

Regards,

Muz
Hey Champion,

I don't know what planet you're from or what sort of CAS footy you've been watching, but I have been at EVERY SINGLE GAME. This is by far the best team in CAS, especially number 11 Juan De Lange.

Respectfully, you have no idea what you're on about.