• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Canes v Reds at the Cake Tin - 2011R11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reds don't even try to take a Canes midfield bomb. Lucky it was dropped. Reds looking disinterested. Need to take some wind from the Canes sails.

Hore gets a turnover. 22 to 5 38 gone. Reds lucky it's not more.

D

Doc

Chambers was the most out of form player in entire super comp during weeks 1 and 2. That is why he got dropped. Hasn't played and back playing like this. I hate it when I'm right.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Poor Reds protection at the ruck gives up another turnover. Canes miss a penalty on halftime so it stays 22 to 5.

Reds deserve to be down by more.

minorbird

Tom Lawton (22)
I was interested to see how the Reds would go against the NZ teams who typically have dynamic runners across the park, in comparison to the past three teams they have faced (NSW, Stormers, Bulls). They aren't putting the Canes on the ground, and the Reds backs are jamming in without putting pressure or not completing the tackle. Very poor defense from the Reds.

G

GC

Chambers better not come out after half time. Sherpardson is almost as bad though. Hard to know who to pull.

Reactions: Ash

Scotty

David Codey (61)
We can still win this just need to respect the ball more and get the line speed up in defense.

R

Richard D. James

It's the work around the ruck, the canes make easy metres with just pick and drives. Reds need to go low and chop the canes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.