• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brumbies v Force - Sat 16 July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies with one change - R Smith for Ben Alexander.

1. Scott Sio
  2. Stephen Moore (c)
  3. Ruan Smith
  4. Rory Arnold
  5. Sam Carter
  6. Scott Fardy
  7. Jarrad Butler
  8. Michael Wells
  9. Tomás Cubelli
  10. Christian Lealiifano (c)
  11. James Dargaville
  12. Matt To'omua
  13. Tevita Kuridrani
  14. Nigel Ah Wong
  15. Aidan Toua
Reserves
  1. Josh Mann-Rea
  2. Allan Ala'alatoa
  3. Ben Alexander
  4. Tom Staniforth
  5. Blake Enever
  6. Joe Powell
  7. Andrew Smith
  8. Lausii Taliauli

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Force

1. Pek Cowan
2. Harry Scoble
3. Guy Millar
4. Ross Haylett-Petty
5. Rory Walton
6. Brynard Stander
7. Chris Alcock
8. Richard Hardwick
9. Ian Prior
10. Jono Lance
11. Luke Morahan ©
12. Kyle Godwin
13. Ben Tapuai
14. Marcel Brache
15. Dane Haylett-Petty

16. Anaru Rangi
17. Francois van Wyk
18. Jermaine Ainsley
19. Matt Philip
20. Kane Koteka
21. Ryan Louwrens
22. Peter Grant
23. Semisi Masirewa

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Concerned about TK's apparent loss of form. Would Nigel Ah Wong be more effective at 13 at the moment?

In attack yes, in defense i would say no.

I would swap Dargaville and TK for the first 20 and see how it goes. Make TK hunt for work and the ball and get him running simple lines down the tram tracks.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
So the Tahs only managed a bonus point loss to the Blues. Brumbies just need the one point against the Force to win the group. I expect they will win with a bonus point (but won't be disappointed with a win only) to finish two winning games ahead of the next best, which would be a fair outcome for the season.

M

Moono75

Its all to play for. A win for us would be good but god forbid if the Tahs actually made it into the finals with a 53% win record.

Hope all the WA boys carve it up. Plenty to play for and you will be the new face of the Force in the years to come.

glass half full

Sydney Middleton (9)
On paper that is not a bad looking Force side, good back line. Brumbies look to have the advantage in the forwards and on the bench.

The mathematic requirement is obvious but the Brumbies will be looking for a dominant performance to bury any demons from last week and get some momentum for next week should they qualify.

C'mon the Brumbies!

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
The mathematic requirement is obvious but the Brumbies will be looking for a dominant performance to bury any demons from last week and get some momentum for next week should they qualify.

C'mon the Brumbies!

I worry that there is a scenario where it may come down to how much they f#*% it up by, and its not that unfathomable!:oops:

G

galumay

try against the run of play to the bush donkeys, my cheering the Farce on doesnt seem to be making any difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.