• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Brisbane Global Rugby Tens

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I'm all sunscreened up and heading to a mates place for some pre beers beforehand.

F#ck it's hot already..
A true Qlder not like those embarrassing ones hiding in their aircon ;)

I genuinley hope the players are ok today and have no injuries.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Fuck me it is absolutely empty.

It does go late though so let's hope people turn up soon or we certainly won't be seeing it next year.

Idiots should've sold cheap 1 day tickets.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Really soft high tackle from stirzacker.

These new world rugby laws absolutely blow and don't even make the game that much safer.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
not a fan of the amount of kicking going on, only going to get worse as the day gets on and players get more tired

I think its a side effect of players not being used to the game. They see no wingers or fullbacks and think they should just kick and chase. No initial thought to try to create space which is a shame.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

It does go late though so let's hope people turn up soon or we certainly won't be seeing it next year.

Yeah, I don't expect many people rushing out to sit in the sun. Crowd will build later.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Very little to take away from this game.

Maddocks, mafi and Reid have looked the best of the Rebels IMO.

English as well.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
English with some monster shots!! Fainga'a and Hodge manning up very well as well and looking good in attack.

Hodge goes over.

I spoke to soon the last five minutes have been electric.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Thought our scrum was impressive, but when Weeks is your smallest front rower and only 2 men behind you can't read too much into it.

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)

Yeah it's empty as....

We're in the shade in 305 so all good here.

Hopefully when the sun goes down more people turn up

dru

Tim Horan (67)
OK, as a self professed "it's-not-rugby-if it's-not-15" I'M IN.

Enjoying this. Not a bad kick off to the season at all. Go 10's!

[Dont mind at all if it pushes handli g skills and kick-passes in the pre-season.]

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Yeah the first half of the first game wasn't much but the teams are still learning to play.

Tahs vs Wild Knights has been fantastic this far. Good handling given how slippery that ball would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.