• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Brumbies SF Fri June 14 2024

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
"Akira Ioane passed a three KFC bucket test at Thursday’s captain’s run after a calf injury scare and will start at blindside flanker."

This site reeks of insufferable New Zealand arrogance. Why is it that Kiwis are either humor-filled fun people or insufferable wankers .... you can make your own choice on who I think are who :)

Although I do enjoy the shit-talk of a Lost Bloos versus a Bumbreeze thread.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
These poor bastards can't catch a break. Bad enough that they have to live in Canberra, now have to face the full strength Blues loose forward trio.
I am on my way to deliver the bride to the Bloos locker room through the Auckland faithful.

1718312749346.png

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Looks like the heaviest rain has passed but could still be some showers pesting around into the evening. Some nice greasy - perhaps, dare I even say, dewy - conditions will make for bountiful scrummaging opportunities. Tackling might also become more difficult, especially if you're a noodly armed Bumbreeze representative tasked with trying to stop the Auckland killdozer.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Fucking hell but should been a Brumbies penalty after Van Nek counter rucked and changed the ruck entry so blues came from the side... Bullshit