• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Blues v Brumbies SF Fri June 14 2024

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's true (against an NZ team), although not a huge sample size... and many of those results are not surprising.

Last edited:

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Looking at it the stat must actually be 'never reffed a game in which an Aus side has beaten a non-Aus side' as he has reffed all Aussie games.

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
It looks like he’s never reffed a game where an Australian side has beaten an NZ side. But those wins are pretty few and far between in recent years

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
FatTony.png

"How about we stop looking into
payroll details related to the

Auckland Blues sports team....."

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
It's not.

Super Rugby debut 7/03/2022 Rebels 37-17 Lions.

Edit: I haven't looked any further so maybe thats the only one but even so "never refed a game won by an Aus team" is at best bullshit.
heeeey oh, look at those stats! Doleman has never reffed an Aus win against NZ.

Really, really need to be precise about this Oldboy because you need to remember:

facts matter.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
heeeey oh, look at those stats! Doleman has never reffed an Aus win against NZ.

Really, really need to be precise about this Oldboy because you need to remember:

facts matter.

The original claim, made on Saturday night, was that he'd never refed a game won by an Aus side. No mention of being v NZ so that's the claim I looked into & found to be wrong.

At least one of today's posts on this has been edited to include the "v NZ" rider. I'll be polite & say that's a bit disingenuous IMO.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
The original claim, made on Saturday night, was that he'd never refed a game won by an Aus side. No mention of being v NZ so that's the claim I looked into & found to be wrong.

At least one of today's posts on this has been edited to include the "v NZ" rider. I'll be polite & say that's a bit disingenuous IMO.
I'll be not polite and say either " s**t posting" or "trolling"

Having said that, I jokingly wrote off the brums earlier in the thread based on Doleman Refereeing (before this stats thing came up) - just being honest.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
^ I'm all for shitposting but to go back & add something to what you posted without flagging it as an edit isn't shitposting, it's either correcting an omission (in which case why not acknowledge it?) or it's moving the goalposts while pretending they were there the whole time...

zer0

John Thornett (49)
These poor bastards can't catch a break. Bad enough that they have to live in Canberra, now have to face the full strength Blues loose forward trio.