• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Ballymore Redevelopment

Sword of Justice

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Do visiting teams still get sent out to the Grammar fields these days? I remember seeing the ABs out there but unsure if that's changed?
Wales visited when I was at Grammar many moons ago as well. They actually train at the school practice ovals as opposed to the playing fields because it’s very close to the hotels in the cbd and the sport centre at the school is perfect for all the s&c stuff as well.

LeCheese

Jim Lenehan (48)
Wales visited when I was at Grammar many moons ago as well. They actually train at the school practice ovals as opposed to the playing fields because it’s very close to the hotels in the cbd and the sport centre at the school is perfect for all the s&c stuff as well.
A bit of both, but I believe making the trek out to Northgate is favoured now given number 2 oval has been turned into a carpark

Adam84

Phil Kearns (64)
My discomfort is not based on borders. I'd hope the resulting income justifies the discomfort.
Even if NSW didn’t pay $ this time, it’s a long game to improve the perception of Ballymore as multi-sport.

Just like having the Roar based and training at Ballymore. Petitions by football fans to the state government to upgrade Perry Park have been met with rebuttals from ministers by highlighting that football teams such as the Roar, currently have needs met by using Ballymore.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Even if NSW didn’t pay $ this time, it’s a long game to improve the perception of Ballymore as multi-sport.

Just like having the Roar based and training at Ballymore. Petitions by football fans to the state government to upgrade Perry Park have been met with rebuttals from ministers by highlighting that football teams such as the Roar, currently have needs met by using Ballymore.

Understanding does not make it less comfortable, Adam.