• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think that was a pretty ridiculous call from the ref at the end there. The scrum was set and fine, and the half back fed the ball. Refs have too much involvement in the scrums. Let the players get on with it.

Argentina have only themselves to blame though really. They didn't play any rugby for 60 minute or so.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Oh really Hooper, didn't you say the same last week and the week before and the week before that.....
I don't mind the win but the rugby is really giving me the shits. not convincing enough

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Really not a convincing win at all. Not sure how everyone else feels but I'm really not very confident for the rest of the Rugby Championship.

How long has it been since our back-line looked threatening?

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Folau's kicking and passing skills leave a lot to be desired, and frankly I think a test 15 should be near the top of the team in both. Dagg has no problem slotting in to the centres and he has a howitzer for a leg.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Oh really Hooper, didn't you say the same last week and the week before and the week before that...
I don't mind the win but the rugby is really giving me the shits. not convincing enough
You know what the problem is?
Not enough Tahs on the field.......

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
Really not a convincing win at all. Not sure how everyone else feels but I'm really not very confident for the rest of the Rugby Championship.

How long has it been since our back-line looked threatening?

a week apparently..

no problems have been solved, the Phipps/Foley/To'omua combo has ensured some security, but it's still not happening..no RWC 2015 coming our way

Status
Not open for further replies.