• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia Vs Argentina, September 13, Gold Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Buta , (slang meaning in spanish) not a nice word in spanish from the Arggie kicker.... but i get how he feels...

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Not a real good game TBH. The battle for my attention "PS Vita game vs Rugby Game" has the PS Vita well & truly ahead.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Have had the majority of possession and territory but still we look like losing this in the final 5

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
No wonder no one wants to fucking come here. Stadium in the middle of fucking nowhere and every bar shut with 15 minutes to go.

Fuck that. Play it at Suncorp or Adelaide next time.

I'd vote to give Adelaide a shot. After all they had the 7's taken away from them & that was virtually the only Rugby they had.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Not sure how we are close to losing this, it has felt like a comfortable game for most of the time.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
A chance to redeem themselves for the Arg scrum?

Cowan buckled. Pen try territory?

<big sigh of relief> Short arm penalty to the Wobs.

Ball is kicked out. Siren goes. We won - Just.

Commiserations to the Pumas. Certainly came back with some starch and kept going right until the final whistle and came within a whisker of drawing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.