• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I find it odd that we are more willing to attack through the backs from our own half than we are when we enter their 22 - even with advantage.

Still - I think we've looked reasonably good. 80% there but the defence still lacking.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Part of his problem is that for every good thing he does, he cancels it out by doing something boneheaded. The scrum win and the ruck penalty were offset by the no arms shot and pulling a maul down (when Frost had already disrupted it).

capalaba

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Well I can't knock the boys for putting up a good fight in the first half. We are down 19-13, shocked at Tupou having a bad game our defense is still not at an international level. And Kellaway, still don't know why he is there.
Hopefully we can maintain and improve in the second half. But please don't fall apart.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Kellaway should get credit for his opening minutes near try kick & chase. But yeah, looks like he has the new father curse of taking his bodily safety seriously.