• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

Tomthumb

Desmond Connor (43)
All that great work and losing at HT. Honestly, we have no hope with this passive BS defense. Hopefully Fisher does the right thing and moves on and lets someone modern take the job

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
That was the first one i saw paid. I actually like that the ref isnt allowing the attacking team to create a penalty by pinning the tackler.

That being said i thought that penalty was BS
You didn't see the one at the death for the Argies & Saffa game? it was really quite ridiculous.

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
All that great work and losing at HT. Honestly, we have no hope with this passive BS defense. Hopefully Fisher does the right thing and moves on and lets someone modern take the job
Schmidt is not exactly known for coaching sides with a rush defence either, I'm doubtful he's too keen to change that, whoever his defence coach is

Wilson

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
anyone got replays of what happened to Ikitau’s face or was he milking it? My stream was conspicuously absent of replays.
Cops a forearm to the face from Beauden Barrett but it was penalty advantage for no arms shot from Tupou so they went back to that.

Reactions: dru