• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

dru

David Wilson (68)
Test #1 against the Pumas seemed to me to feature the bench successfully, complete capitulation in Test #2 to the Pumas. And against the ABs we came forward from the bench.

Weird.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Buy you a beer if teh Wallabies are within 14 at FT. I'm with you though, that was a BS ref call.

I'm inclined to liking Japanese beers dru. ;)Thank fuck they kicked for goal at 14 up, always kick your free 3 points!

If the Wallabies didn't have perhaps the most insipid opening 15 minutes I've ever seen, they'd have a win there. They should target a win in NZ. This AB's side is a little bitt naff.

Derpus

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Test #1 against the Pumas seemed to me to feature the bench successfully, complete capitulation in Test #2 to the Pumas. And against the ABs we came forward from the bench.

Weird.
Nah this is Wallabies 101. One week fine-ish next week satans butthole.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Wright, McReight, Wilson big, LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) good.. some really basic skills let us down, sprinkled with some good play..

But all and all I fucken hate losing

Reactions: TSR

dru

David Wilson (68)
Don't know where to start with that game. Kiwis really should have blasted that game. Cards brought Wallabies back into it - more than good play, but still there was a step up to finish the game out.

Our set piece and the pack d just needs to do better through the first 30. Actually all game, but especially the first 30.

Last edited:

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
We have better 14's than Koroibete. It isn't where he plays though.
Dru, Pietsch plays 11 and he has been better all year than MK has shown in TRC. And after the event, he had a very good cameo off the bench this game. Also Toole is a step up on Kellaway. Surely, everyone can now see what a liability AK (Andrew Kellaway) is in defence. Has been all year. I hope some influential people have had their eyes opened this game.

dru

David Wilson (68)
I'm inclined to liking Japanese beers dru. ;)Thank fuck they kicked for goal at 14 up, always kick your free 3 points!

If the Wallabies didn't have perhaps the most insipid opening 15 minutes I've ever seen, they'd have a win there. They should target a win in NZ. This AB's side is a little bitt naff.

I'll have to work out the details - happy to buy this particular beer.

Reactions: TSR

capalaba

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Oh and we lost the Bledisloe but hey let's blow smoke up our own asses and rave on about the last 20 minutes when we played against 13 players, and still lost.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
it's obvious where we need to improve. I think if we didn't make some school boy errors we could have won this game. MK was terrible. at least 2 unforced errors.