• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Australia v NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024. Sep 21, Sep 28

Australia vs NZ. Bledisloe Cup Series 2024 Sep 21, Sep 28

• not watching this

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • call it off

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • cripple fight

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Soup Rugby shits and giggles 52-44 scenario

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • NZ 2-0

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • 1-1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Aus 2-0

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Would somebody PLEASE hold me?

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Mummy! I said hold me!

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • "Mr Cyclo! Stop holding mummy! Mr Cyclo is the bad man, mummy!"

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters

dru

David Wilson (68)
The consequences of not playing a world class rush any defence whatsoever.

Sam Cane is on the field so you are wrong by definition.
- NZ rugby ""pundits""

FIFY

Do we actually have any forwards onb the field other than Fraser?

dru

David Wilson (68)
Like honestly. Firstly in South Africa they don't even look at the dude dropping the ball while scoring, now they overturn a try based on what? Doesn't it have to be conclusive to come back, so what has the TMO actually seen!??? Gross incompetence.

Look, the call was BS - but do you really think it means anything at all?

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
I'm beginning to get on the fly the second rows in from overseas. Williams has been below average, falls off tackles and can't control a restart.

Frost has been busy and his engine has meant we've had support but he needs a better partner.

Absolutely no bloody idea why our backs think we need to immediately go out the back. Possession would be key right now.

dru

David Wilson (68)
I'm beginning to get on the fly the second rows in from overseas. Williams has been below average, falls off tackles and can't control a restart.

Frost has been busy and his engine has meant we've had support but he needs a better partner.

Absolutely no bloody idea why our backs think we need to immediately go out the back. Possession would be key right now.

Whatever we do in stepping forward, it starts and finishes with the pack.

Aussie D

Bob Davidson (42)

Still can't work out why Ryan Smith didn't get a look in after his super rugby season, also Darcy Swain would give the side some much needed aggression (he has started to learn to control it as well).

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Normally a massive fan of Len but something is going on with the centres, they got caught defending next to each other quite a lot in phase play. Left valetini exposed defending the channel one of them should have been in.

I think Paisami might be cause of a few of those issues. He's been lost in his positioning a few times now.

ACR

Desmond Connor (43)
Look, the call was BS - but do you really think it means anything at all?
I don't know man. Despite how the game looks, it's only a 14 point difference. + I think as I've got older I've got grumpier, not a good sign.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
watching MK when we have a better winger who could be playing is frustrating. tooles pace would have been essential in a few of those plays and he wouldn't just drop the ball cold.

stupid mistakes are costing the wallabies on the score board. Abz first try looked like a clear obstruction to me. worth a look anyway

dru

David Wilson (68)
I don't know man. Despite how the game looks, it's only a 14 point difference. + I think as I've got older I've got grumpier, not a good sign.

Buy you a beer if teh Wallabies are within 14 at FT. I'm with you though, that was a BS ref call.

Reactions: ACR